1.png

2.png

Last edited:

g2000

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
[Took from the previous forum]
Unfortunately, I have not much to add, this forum was the only resource where I encountered something worthy and reliable, after really long research (like months). I even tried darknet, but without big success, I'm not familiar with the specifics of working with it.

As I mentioned before, if someone has access to paid file hosting which this website uses:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
it could be nice if such person kindly share. I put a link with page 6, where early videos were published. During early performances, her non-private mode policy was not so strict, so there is some worthy content. The storage allows touse free download mode, but it has prehistoric speed and it seems to be not so stable. For example, a 300Mb video could take around 2.5 days, However, I never succeeded to download it because of interruption.
And here is another more or less good source, but it leads to the same file hosting

mundosegundo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i used to have a upstore subcription and download alot of her vods from her earlier days, unfortunately i think i deleted everything i had on her, i will check my drivers but i probably dont have nothing anymore. regarding what was shown is mostly topless teasing, and her getting herself off with a vvibrator tru her panties

mundosegundo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
people say to create a virtual credit card or some shit, i dont understand that at all, but i paid using my credit card and nothing out of the norm (that was 3 or 4 years ago), just take that into consideration or research for a bit before making the decision
this was the site i used that time, i believe both sites share the same vods

Lockyee

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
last time i asked the guy he said a grand, and I don't think she was selling it I think the guy who filmed(possible boyfriend or studio worker) was. as I'm not sure if you guys know this but she was a studio model and 99% of everything she said in messages was false, and in voice only like half of it was true as she had the studio op's go thru all her things and tell her what to say and do

Lockyee

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
from one of her top members they said she retired cuz she paid for schooling in another country, and yeah it was steep but it looks like they lost there cash cow as they kept changing her IG and cam profile, her studio even tried to make a clone of her with another model "pinkpancake" same studio and everything

mundosegundo

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
thats hilarious lol but since shes making the studio that much money why wouldnt she move to another contry and continue her camming with another id? are studios supposed to be wanna be mafia? i dont have a clue on this, but if i were making bank by camming i wouldnt care about studying to get a 7eleven job, i would probably use the opportunity to make money for life, but who knows