Tools Onlyfans Location Scraping Tool?

Anon_Aus

šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey guys,
So first off I have literally zero programming knowledge of python!!
But with that out the way. I was wondering if it was possible that a code guru, somewhere out there, could create a python script that, you feed URLS.txt into it and it will scrape all the locations of said URLs into another .txt or .csv file? Or you can provide it locations and it will scrape all that don't fit that location.
I've been talking to a fellow member but have only gotten this far as a prototype! (Don't even know if this is the right way to go about it.)
Python:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

The fellow member was messing around with it and it's returning a page that seems to be designed to stop bots or scripts.

FYLsLnB.png

So we thought you may have to alter the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
auth script to be able to read the page. Again why above both of our heads... :hahaa:

Mainly wanted to have a program like this as I want to filter aka (Delete) :pauseChamp: girl creators that I have accumulated that aren't from Australia!

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Kind regards,

johnnyhotbod

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Your script is just fetching the page itself and not the Javascript required to scrape the whole site. It's a semi-big project you're looking at here. Might be better off using an existing OnlyFans scraper, and writing a wrapper Python script that calls that or another scraper depending on the domain (which you can determine via regex)

Anon_Aus

šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜šŸ¦˜
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It's a very niche task I know, but I have a lot of OF creators that I want to purge if they aren't from Australia! It's way out of scope to manually go to each creator's page as the majority are Australian, just trying to free up some space with the odd ones that aren't.
:WeSmart: