EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion Onlyfans has DRM protection now?

Are there any programmes/extensions/methods that work for Chrome OS (and are free/non subscription)? See lots of stuff mentioned that is only for windows and mac...
ChromeOS is Linux based if I am not mistaken, but it has it's own limitations. I know that offline usage of apps has gotten better but I don't think it would be worth it.
Some of the download scripts/tools on Github or here on the forum are Python based. You may have some luck with those but if I am not mistaken you also need extra tools like FFMPEG and maybe YT-DLP or something like that. I haven't seen many folks in the data hording threads use ChromeOS.
Do you have an alternative PC/laptop laying around? Would probably be easier and then you could just let that download all day while you're on the Chromebook.

EDIT: Just as I wrote this I stumbled across this thread:

This might be what you're looking for by the looks of it.

I just tried YT Saver and did work.

Not sure yet about the limitations on the free version.

I just logged on Onlyfans using the program (Online option) and hit the download button. Got error message playing the video but I was able to download LOL.

PS: The free trial version of YT Saver limits the user to 3 video downloads :(

Last edited:

I just logged on Onlyfans using the program (Online option) and hit the download button. Got error message playing the video but I was able to download LOL.

I just tried it. I can confirm. It does work. Thanks a lot.

YT Saver does indeed work with DRM enabled. It didnt work but it eventually did.

I just tried it. I can confirm. It does work. Thanks a lot.
YT Saver 7.4.0 x64 crack

Tried YT Saver cracked, works for regular vids does not work for DRM.

"Failed to execute 'update' on 'MediaKeySession': Rejected with system code (13)"

Last edited:
Using StreamFab trial, videos are playing but not downloading. The progress bar to download hasnt moved at all.

Tried YT Saver cracked, works for regular vids does not work for DRM.

"Failed to execute 'update' on 'MediaKeySession': Rejected with system code (13)"

Thanks for the crack version but i got one month sub on YT Saver so I could download all drm videos from @dannyluckeevip

And yes kingsolo, it works for DRM videos. @dannyluckeevip page is almost entirely protected by drm and his wife page @sweetvicki too. You can check it by yourself.

Thanks for the crack version but i got one month sub on YT Saver so I could download all drm videos from @dannyluckeevip

And yes kingsolo, it works for DRM videos. @dannyluckeevip page is almost entirely protected by drm and his wife page @sweetvicki too. You can check it by yourself.
Cool, guess I'll have to go with the sub until something else comes up. I think there was one that was a one time lifetime membership program, I forget which one.

YT saver had a black friday deal like $30 for lifetime so just wait around til they do something like that again

Using StreamFab trial, videos are playing but not downloading. The progress bar to download hasnt moved at all.
There was some update or change with DRM that affected them across the board. They are working on it but pretty much if you use them for anything (not just OF) you can't do anything right now

YT saver had a black friday deal like $30 for lifetime so just wait around til they do something like that again
Its not working for DRM, I just tried. Non DRM DL works.

Edit: I am getting the same error message: "Failed to execute 'update' on 'MediaKeySession': Rejected with system code (13)"

Edit: I am getting the same error message: "Failed to execute 'update' on 'MediaKeySession': Rejected with system code (13)"

yeah, I'm getting this msg too. I'm using a registered version. works with DRM on certain accounts, but not all.

I can confirm YT Saver works for DRM videos. You can get error message playing the video but the download option works just fine. I just downloaded the last drm video sent by Chloe Wild in message.

I can confirm YT Saver works for DRM videos. You can get error message playing the video but the download option works just fine. I just downloaded the last drm video sent by Chloe Wild in message.
Which version are you using? I am using 7.4

Back
Top Bottom