Simp Chat Onlyfans girls that are legit or scams.

Xxxranger

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have noticed that the majority of onlyfans girls out there are either run by agencies or dishonest girls. So please post girls that you think are worth investing money into or to beware off.

Most of the agencies that run the girls sites tend to post dishonest or deceptive descriptions and when you make a purchase, it is not as described.

If you post a girl, please describe why or why not it's worth subbing and please give some details. Also posting a link of her onlyfans would be helpful so we know who you are talking about.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Xxxranger

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022

Disclaimer: Anything I post is just my opinion based on how things are set up for their sites.

Veronika is as beautiful as they come when it comes to her body and her looks. A all natural beauty who started a onlyfans after years of posting on social media and other publications.

The good is she is friendly and actually honest when it comes to the fact she said in articles online that she does not do any nudity.

The bad is she clearly has a agency running her site, she even acknowledged that a bot was running it. The descriptions do not match what she says she is willing to do. If you try to discuss that fact through dms she does not acknowledge it at all. Any normal human would so it's clear the person answering you is not her.

Also $20 or more for IG content is not worth investing into unless you just want to support her. She is sexy but there is too much competition imo to spend that sort of money on teasing.

Overall I do not suggest investing unless you don't mind just a tease for your purchases.

Xxxranger

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion based on how their site is set up.

Alexa Collins is gorgeous and has a great figure. Slender with fake tits and a pretty face.

The good is that her content is abundant and available for purchase.

The bad outweighs the good by a lot. The site is run by unruly agency which has a horrible reputation for being dishonest. They are one of a few agencies that tries to get people to invest $200 for a special VIP they make you think is special.

In reality it allows you to chat unlimited instead of having to tip to chat, also you are supposed to gain access to their more elite content. This is the catch, once you gain that access, the content is super expensive in the DM section and their is no guarantees that you will get what they describe.

I try to not discourage anyone from investing in a girl they like but this is a warning when it comes to any girls who have unruly or a few other agencies running their sites. You will pay a lot and not get what you think you are paying for.
Also the agencies lie and say it's the actual girl so beware, you may be talking with a man when trying to be intimate.

Finally topless is not actually as described, she may not have a top on, and they may say nipples but at the end of the day it's usually censored in some way, covered by a pasties, or handbras. You may see nipples through a see through but people have spent over $99 for that sort of content and only after buying her vip.

Xxxranger

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022

Disclaimer: This is just my opinion based on how their site is set up.

Corrie Yee is absolutely gorgeous and put together with big fake tits and a great smile.

This review is mostly positive as she has reasonably priced content and her vip page is worth the investment. Her dms are priced reasonably and she does show tits and pussy. Her body is in great shape and she makes you feel like the money was worth spending on her.

She is so sexy in her content with a big smile as she strips down to show off her body.

The only downside and I am being picky is that she doesn't do any boy girl content which would put her in another hemisphere.

I highly suggest subbing to her, I posted her free and vip pages for people to check out. She for sure is one of the best girls on onlyfans and you get your bang for you buck.