Support Only fans is banned in my country Credit card issue

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

Cisc0o0

Lurker
Nov 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Only fans is banned in my country and when I try to subscribe it stops me because my cc declines it as a banned store.

What should I do?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Sicario88

Casual
Sep 11, 2022
There is pre-paid cards. Powered by visa. I used to see them in gas stations. OF is also banned over here in the Middle East and I used to use those pre-paid cards to pay for subscription.

I didn’t try it on OF but I used it on many videos

fuckerboy007

Your dick isn't big enough for that attitude
Nov 4, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well... I've never tried this, so if the following doesn't work, please don't blame me, fellow brother.

First, use a VPN to access OnlyFans; I would ask which country, but I feel that would be too personal.
Note: While using a VPN, don't go to most European countries (mainly UK) since they force OnlyFans to verify your age which will require you to scan a QRcode with your mobile (not a good idea in your country, I presume). Stick with the US (personal experience).

Method 1:
Then, open up amazon.com (Note: It is 'amazon.com,' and not your countries amazon) or any other countries amazon, and then buy the pre-paid cards from there, such that they trace back to the US or any other country and not yours.
Lastly, use those cards to get subscriptions.

Method 2:
Since OnlyFans also takes PayPal, you can make an account there, send money to the PayPal account, and then get subscriptions.
If you are a bit scared that it can be traced back to you, you can always use the pre-paid cards as you like.

Method 3:
(If you only want to get the free subscriptions)
Use vccgenerator.org to get credit cards, add them to your account and enjoy.
(I saw this method here on the forums but forgot who gave this method, anyway, kudos to you man, for this method!)

That's all from my side, brother; I'm sorry if this doesn't work out; it's worth a try, I guess.