Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

• Her subscription costs 10$ per month but sometimes she runs a limited offer
• She does PPV and Customs
• Her posting rate is pretty good, at least 15-20 posts per month
• She post NO NUDE contents

Okay so let's talk step by step.

THE BIO
From the start you can clearly see that she mention that her profile contains NO NUDES.
This is really good cause a lot of people want to know the type of content posted before subscribing.

THE PPVS
The prices are cheap and you can give her a feedback to improve them.
If she sell 1 picture, she will ask only 5$ (you can't put 1$, minimum is 3$).
More pics means more money to spend but until now, the most highest PPV i've saw was at 25$.
Same for the videos, the price starts from 5$ to 15$, it depends from the duration and the most highest PPV was at 15$.

Additionally, you can ask for a specific PPV that has been posted previously or you can ask if she have a PPV that could match with your tastes.

THE CUSTOMS
She accept custom request (NO NUDE).
You can choose between a Custom video, Custom pictures or both. You can also choose what you want to see and the dress to wear.
Obviously for the Customs she ask a high price, like 50$ or more, it depends a lot from the type of request.

As i said above, she make at least 15-20 posts per month.
Usually one post contain one picture but sometime they could have multiple pictures.

TYPE OF CONTENT
As i said above, the content is mainly NO NUDE but let me explain.
What you will find are ASS pictures, FEET pictures and sometimes also some SEE THROUGHS.

CONCLUSION
For the price asked monthly the contents are really good.
Of course, she posts no nude contents but at least, if you've read my previous reviews, she's not like Martina Vismara or Christina Bertevello, you will not find Instagram pictures or PPVs with a clickbait title.

I recommend her only for those people that are not looking only for the nudes.

Catflix.su banner