Simp Chat Nichameleon Discussion Thread

ClamChowder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's actually very smart. Makes it so it not only prevents catfishing slightly but also keeps the possibility of her actually using Onlyfans as another avenue of income for her content.

IMO, It's only a matter of time before she decides to use her Onlyfans account to sell spicier content. If mega popular, cosfamous people like Nigri eventually make an Onlyfans account and sell content on it (even after they said they wouldn't), I can see Nichameleon doing it too.

Since she did that renovation to her house, she even jokingly asked for a "sugar daddy" to help with the costs of it, without knowing what the term meant. :KEKWlaugh:

Panda-

Superfan
May 16, 2022
randomly came across this chick teasing wearing a Slave Leia costume on Twitter earlier today, dick got hard as fuck so i decided to look her up here on the forum. really cute, great body (those jacked arms and shoulders are sexy) but man i totally agree with everyone else, the whole "le epic derp FTW XD" shit is so lame. these "i'm not like the other e-thots" types are always the most obnoxious. shame because whenever she manages to get over herself and just focuses on being sexy she puts out some hot content.

QuestionableNinja

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Glad to have found this thread. I used to archive her sets but the increasing derp, and particularly on the hottest poses was a mood-killer and one of the reasons I didn't bother following her thread again after... one of the site shifts (I can't remember which one at this point). A lot of her content is samey, in my opinion. She's really hot so I keep wanting to see more of her stuff but it's irritating to come across the occasionally really hot set only to find the best shots are ruined with her derp crap.

ClamChowder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
Well, she's started offering paywall sets on Onlyfans. They may be cheap, averaging $10/set of 10-15 images, but they're all cell phone picture quality, which can be very detailed.

She's also making more & easier money doing the paywall stuff.

Hoppam8

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Pretty much. She was in a social circle I was in for awhile. She wasn't a nice person and looked down on those who subbed to her patreon. It's just a quick buck.

ClamChowder

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
It seems like more than a quick buck, as it's allowed her to literally quit having a 'normal' job/career. I think it was about 5 or 6 years ago that she publicly announced that she was leaving her job at Blackmilk in order to pursue her cosplay career full time instead.

In that time since, she's seemingly thrived and continued to do so, especially now that she's officially opened up an Onlyfans account.

Within the past few years, I noticed that she used to be very humble and seemingly embarrassed by mentioning things like her wish list. I still have some old Snapchat videos I screen recorded where she was crying and very appreciative of the items people bought from her wishlist.

Now though, she just mentions her wishlist often without sounding too grateful and no longer says things like "oh, you don't have to worry about buying anything from my wishlist.... Etc", and instead drops hints like her birthday is coming up soon, or that she just updated her wishlist.

Can you please tell us a bit more about her and her personality since you know her from a social circle?

Reactions: kfijwiogjewu74

phallicka

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Regardless of her humility or how far she'll go on Onlyfans... man, her Tifa Lockhart cosplay from 2 years ago is still like, one of the greatest cosplays on the internet. I really hope she gives another stab at another Tifa costume!

FilthDoggerMARK3

FilthDogger
Mar 12, 2022
"$17 PPVMy first sexy video EVER!!! I am so nervous and excited to share this with you 🙈 I am wearing my red lingerie bodysuit and really feeling myself in this video ❤️ I had a lot of fun and would be keen to make more if you're into it?! Let me know what you think!"

this isnt actually true. All respect to the lovely nic but maybe some of you can remember I lost my entire Nic video collection from the early days and it included her in a sexy cat costume and black lingerie doing dances and gyrating etc. It was sexy and nic when she was a little more fleshy. So she has done sexy for top tier patrons before but not in a while. AND I DELETED IT ALL!!! lol
ps if anyone has my collection from when i shared it on the old site or two pls share ...but its like gold dust now.

• PepeHands
Reactions: andrinor and Gfiurt

BumblesRee

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Most of what any one of these girls put in their post descriptions isn't true... It's all a game lol. Just go read anything that any of the bigger name girls post. It's like they all bought the "how to pretend to be a shy girl and gets men to pay you on onlyfans" playbook.

I dunno about you, but I've seen an awfully suspicious amount of " friends who are 18 year olds who parents kicked them out so they started a free OF" lol

Reactions: QuestionableNinja