Request Professional Sites New Sensations

wongaintwrong

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 10, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is like the only major xxx site that doesn't have a request thread so I took the liberty of buying an 8 day subscription, mainly for the Mike Adriano videos on there.

My upload speeds are quite slow, so I won't be able to handle the requests myself, however I do want to enlist the help of other notable users on this site to help me download all of Mike's videos FIRST and upload them, THEN upload anything else anyone wants from New Sensations, all in max quality of course.

If I may, nisse04 , jaden59h_s134q , MommyMilkie , must6787 , rb719 , you are all users I've seen that are trustworthy uploaders. Please DM me so I can give you the info needed to start downloading from New Sensations.

I'll start with this:

Nicole Aniston Pound the Round

This took me 45 minutes to upload, there's no way I'll be able to upload everything by myself in 8 days lmao

Shoutout to New Sensations for allowing you to buy an anonymous subscription through gift card trading, more sites need to do that.

wongaintwrong

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 10, 2024
Here is the folder where I will be uploading the Pound The Round series videos:

Here is where I will be uploading the pics that come with each video:

I mistakenly uploaded Nicole's video while not logged in, so it's not the folder, until I figure out how to add an anonymously uploaded file to it, otherwise it's in the OP.

In hindsight, I probably should have started to upload them in order of release, but I'm just going by the order in which they're listed on the site, they are all over the place.

And it seems my call for help went unnoticed, so I guess I'm just gonna download what I can, and upload it slowly over time.

I will be uploading Mike's other series from that site, but I'm not going to name it because it sounds hella sus lol

FxyDreamer

Superfan
Apr 1, 2022
Excellent! I will put an exaggeratedly long list, I clarify that I do not intend for you to upload all of this, if you can upload any (any of the videos) I will be more than grateful!. I have found some videos on some random site on the internet like that of Dani Jensen or Lola Foxx, but I think they are rescaled with Ai (1080p but not original and poor quality). From the list I am only interested in those that are in 1080p full HD.

So Young So Sexy P.O.V
- Mallory Rae Murphy
- Teagan Summers

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #2
- Emma Mae
- Tanner Mayes
- Dani Jensen

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #3
- Lexi Diamond
- Tiffany Star

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #4
- Vanessa Cage
- Mary Jane Johnson

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #5
- Lola Foxx
- Avril Hall
- Nikki Jaymes

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #6
- Stacy Silverstone

So Young So Sexy P.O.V #7
- Kennedy Leigh

Pound The Round #3
- Cindy Hope
- Juelz Ventura

Pound The Round #9
- Valerie Kay

Pound The Round #10
- Samantha Saint

Fresh Outta High School #4
- Ashlynn Brooke

Fresh Outta High School #(?)
- Kasey Chase

Thanks in advance! 😀

wongaintwrong

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 10, 2024
Added 7 more videos to each folder. I changed the names of the files before uploading to better sort them on my PC, but in the future I'm just gonna upload them with their original names before changing them to my own sorting.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I have downloaded most of these, just need to upload them now. Will download the rest as well.

astormtrooper

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 4, 2024
looking for the three Gia Steel scenes w/Mike Adriano in/near source quality if someone can please provide

wongaintwrong

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 10, 2024
I am an idiot, I thought I had already posted the links to the other albums.

There was no Kasey Chase FOHS video listed on the site, there was only a SG POV video. I hope that's the one.

I was unable to download the picture set for the Kennedy Leigh MLP video since I saw the request too late and my sub had run out by then, but I got the video.

Also, if anyone wants to start mirroring these to other sites like gofile or cyberfile, please do. This has already taken a lot of time and I don't plan on mirroring myself.

There's a Velicity Von video called Banging Blacks 4 that is listed on data18 as being under NewSensations, but it's not listed on the site for some reason. If anyone happens to have it in source quality, please post it and thank you.

And if anyone would like to return the favor, I have posted requests in Destiny Dixon's and Tina Hot's/Nina Love's request threads here:

Last edited:

wongaintwrong

Tier 2 Sub
Jan 10, 2024
Back when I was subscribed, I managed to grab a few Velicity Von and Sadie West videos and finally got around to uploading them.

The video "Velicity Von, Mr Pete - Big Cocks in her Little Box 02" did not have a photoset for some reason.

While I was subbed I forgot to grab "London Keyes - Cum For Me", which I really wanted, so if anyone has the video in source quality, I'd appreciate an upload.

Also, please someone start mirroring, if these get taken down, I am not reuploading them.