Simp Chat Neens.beanz Discussion

elpirate98

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I was looking for her yesterday on tiktok and couldn't find her anywhere. I was like "what the fuck happened??" And i saw someone mention she got bullied/harassed now I'm seeing you guys talk about leaks and trust being broken

What happened, do you guys have the leaks and what was the context of said leaks (as in what and how did these even leak out).

Last edited:

broshutup

Lurker
Dec 25, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Bit of context, some of the dudes she sold to started sending back pics she didn't want, she got frustrated, she blocked them, they started leaking them, pics wound up in the forums, guys saw them, started harassing her about starting an OF, the comments kept getting worse on all her platforms, guy's kept pulling the 2 face nice guy with the goal to get her pics in her dm's, kept getting worse, so she had enough, deleted all her videos on tt, the harassment, constant dehumanizing of her, and betrayal of trust, broke her character down, she wants nothing to do with anyone online ever again. Blocked alot of people to be safe.

Dleoaoldk

Casual
Jun 13, 2022
No offense guys, I just found out about her. So it seems like she's an amateur content creator on IG and tiktok. What kind of stuff she's been doing all this while before this. I'm just curious. She seems like a pretty chill