EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Neens.beanz Discussion

She definitely has enough fans that could fund her moving out. Like if she had OF, she get rent money so quick. Girl needs to get away from her toxic ass parents
That would make things worse tbh. Her foster parents would probably get worse

She definitely has enough fans that could fund her moving out. Like if she had OF, she get rent money so quick. Girl needs to get away from her toxic ass parents
Bro making an onlyfans would be the worst decision she could make with her current situation if anything she should just setup a cashapp if she doesn’t have one already

Bro making an onlyfans would be the worst decision she could make with her current situation if anything she should just setup a cashapp if she doesn’t have one already
She has one, in case you didn't read her TikTok bio...

True. I was thinking more so as a plan if she wanted to cut her parents out of her life completely
that wouldn't cut them out at all. if anything, it'll make her situation worse to the point where she'll be wiped from internet existence and probably put in a worse mental state. technically selling nudes to people is what PUT HER in this situation to begin with. suggesting she do that again is asking her parents to completely destroy her life and mental state.

i registered here to get free nudes of some girls, but i would've never thought i'd find her nudes here (i started following her on tiktock this spring). Kinda sad ngl.

wish she would make an OF and just embrace it
Her entire family will instantly know of this and kick her out. I doubt that her tiktok/cashapp scraps will be enough for her to move. Personally i hope she won't leave her normal life just because of some mexican cyber groomer. But all those tiktok thirsty comments really can mess up young girls head.

Back
Top Bottom