MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - OnlyFans - ⠀𝕏⠀ - @nayeliavinaa Nayeli Avinaa ONLYFANS REQUEST | SimpCity Forums

Request OnlyFans ⠀𝕏⠀ @nayeliavinaa Nayeli Avinaa ONLYFANS REQUEST

RandomKing

Tier 3 Sub
May 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She sells a dropbox and custom content (total is $300).

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

This is all I have of her at the moment. PLEASE like my post, I need to gain reaction points as well I'M brand new to this stuff. Thank you again. Need people to find all her videos and dropbox link.

Last edited:

whatafucker

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
DONT BUY HER ONLYFANS! I bought it because she had a sale and all of her feed is pictures of other girls its not even her. You cant even comment because its disabled and when I messaged her to ask her about it she blocked me... What a shame she super hot. I would of been okay with her just posting instagram pictures and her selling ppv content but you can clearly tell its not even her.

Ya all that content on that gofile is not her.

Last edited:

RandomKing

Tier 3 Sub
May 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You know you might be right, BUT it looks like she is posting her content now, you gotta look out for the tattoo's on her. It's weird but definitely those videos and pictures are most likely her you can hear her moaning in those videos. That's why I've said it was her, and her body type too you can see her it's her, in the full nude shot of the gofile.

The content in that gofile is definitely her, you can tell from those angles. no tattoos like the other ugly bitch she got in the archive of her onlyfans. She is posting herself but she look like she use to scam people before. That's why im leaking her shit because she moves shady sometimes and wants money fast so she can start sending you custom videos.

It's just weird how she would use another bitch pictures because this girl she has her twitter, tiktok videos everything of her it would be weird to see her catfishing it wouldn't make sense. But she definitely is shady and she does sell content that i'm still curious about.

Also she use to go by the name krissmula before as well when she use to scam people online.

whatafucker

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
She also never shows her face on any of her photos on her onlyfans feed, I still don't think she's in any of the photos, maybe the feet pictures but the rest the girls are different colors. Anyways she's definitely a scammer so don't buy her shit anymore.

Reactions: capris987654321

taynorthcott

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Can confirm, this "krissmula" girl has been running a scam ring for years now and she's pretty fucking bad at it too.
She always promotes her catfish scam accounts on her personal Instagram @krissmula (now @krisstenamber, probably changed it after being called out).
Her old Onlyfans also redirects to Nayeli's -> onlyfans.com/krissmula