MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - NaughtyElle aka imoan_uen_suk - Discussion thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat NaughtyElle aka imoan_uen_suk - Discussion thread

JioFraka

Lurker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Content thread:

acc-deleted.png

Damn, seems like her chaturbate account has been deleted. Anybody having more news about that?

Last edited by a moderator:

JulesVega

Lurker
Jun 5, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Was randomly in her room a few weeks ago maybe?, she was complaining about Chaturbate requiring some kind of identification process she didn't want to be a part of iirc. Her room was trying to recommend new sites to join but it never seemed like she chose one. I didn't stay long so I'm not sure how it all ended. I also think she has been in trouble before for some of her more extreme toy shows. She used to do wild shows but hasn't been doing anything nearly as extreme lately. Surely she'll turn up somewhere else.

saddodoggo

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I only know that she is italian since i had to use a vpn to check her stream cause it was blocked in here, and that after the name change the streams have been more mediocre and didn't reveal as much, usually she didn't even get naked in the first place.
Probably wanted to change name to try a new fresh start with less content and exposure but in the end didn't like it and closed it off. Unfortunatly is just speculation cuz she don't have a twitter or any othe social that i know of so it's almost impossible to know

Reactions: Rikyss

Karsent

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Since I've bought some videos from her over the years, I have her email, and when I noticed her account was gone, I figured asking about it couldnt hurt.
This was her response.
She had mentioned starting on another site like manyvids live because she liked their customer servise so much, so that could still happen, who knows