EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Nabiplay - Discussion Thread

Alright fellas, this fellow soldier about to be up and coming with that video soon for the gang! Gods work takes time but without a doubt stay tuned for the video and maybe other spicy ones that have been unlocked, let me know here if she got more like these in this here comment section!

Just posted it.. was a disappointment tho but ill take the L ferda boyz! Enjoy and let me know here if there are ppvs u guys would like to see!
Yeah sadly the video would have been hotter if she just showed her outfit and played with herself a bit, she sounds awkward as fuck reading that script LOL. Thanks for buying the PPV and posting it anyway, you're a real one. As for other PPVs, maybe the latex set she posted today? It's like 25 pics in that outfit, hopefully it's worth the money🙏

Just posted it.. was a disappointment tho but ill take the L ferda boyz! Enjoy and let me know here if there are ppvs u guys would like to see!
Thank you for your sacrifice once again Yeuhyeuh! Has she posted any sets lately where she mentioned her p lips are showing? I know she really cooled down on them right before I unsubbed and they tended to be expensive but if not then it's coo!

Well regardless she still goated i remember asking her if she did customs videos cus her tip menu said she did and she said like 1k lol i mean the stuff that we get like choosing her outfit or she said shes done a bj video on dildo custom before and we get a photo set from that chosen outfit is great for variety reasons and she did say prices negotiable but in reality if she starting at a g note as the base price we aint gonna get thay much of a steep negotiable price like id say 300 to 200 off depending on what ya wanted on the custom lol not to mention she didnt entail how long the vid gon be so i mean if she said 5 to 10min with the photo sets and outfit pick for base line price of 1k but price negotiable??? I dont know about that lol for that much that shit better by nude nsfw type shit and like 45min to an hour long lol. But in all honesty she does have the 10 outa 10 videos here and there that are worth it ya just gotta maneuver thru what u think is gonna be a banger! Some of the ppv i bought where trash in all honesty for the price and length of vid but im doing this for the family here regardless of it being ass or not video i dont know how many times i wished someone posted that i subbed to then asking in a thread if they got it but then either get no answer or be called a leech or sumshit and be blocked off the thread or something or get greenlighted by some white knight that subs to the creator and blocks my shit lol.

Tldr; i do this for the fellow soldiers following the main thread. Money is nothing but a object when it comes to helping out the bros and hopefully they got my back so the feds dont greenlight my ass/account and get me smoked

Well regardless she still goated i remember asking her if she did customs videos cus her tip menu said she did and she said like 1k lol i mean the stuff that we get like choosing her outfit or she said shes done a bj video on dildo custom before and we get a photo set from that chosen outfit is great for variety reasons and she did say prices negotiable but in reality if she starting at a g note as the base price we aint gonna get thay much of a steep negotiable price like id say 300 to 200 off depending on what ya wanted on the custom lol not to mention she didnt entail how long the vid gon be so i mean if she said 5 to 10min with the photo sets and outfit pick for base line price of 1k but price negotiable??? I dont know about that lol for that much that shit better by nude nsfw type shit and like 45min to an hour long lol. But in all honesty she does have the 10 outa 10 videos here and there that are worth it ya just gotta maneuver thru what u think is gonna be a banger! Some of the ppv i bought where trash in all honesty for the price and length of vid but im doing this for the family here regardless of it being ass or not video i dont know how many times i wished someone posted that i subbed to then asking in a thread if they got it but then either get no answer or be called a leech or sumshit and be blocked off the thread or something or get greenlighted by some white knight that subs to the creator and blocks my shit lol.

Tldr; i do this for the fellow soldiers following the main thread. Money is nothing but a object when it comes to helping out the bros and hopefully they got my back so the feds dont greenlight my ass/account and get me smoked
Nothing she could ever make would be worth anywhere near close to $1000, that's just insane. And shows she has waaaay too high of an opinion of herself. I think it also comes down to the fact that she doesn't really need the money to support herself (she probably either has a rich family or a sugar daddy), because other girls with popular OF accounts don't charge crazy prices like that. If you want to actually be successful you'd have more reasonable prices for things.

I asked her before she did a cum facial custom photo set before I asked how much was it she said it was $100 but that was in her first month apparently

Yeah, subbing to a few other girls that actually put out worthy content and not charge out the ass for it was what turned me away from resubbing to Hana. Not to mention her content was going downhill and other stuff. Shame because she has a great girl next door face and a nice natural body.

But thanks for all your efforts and contributions Yeuhyeuh. For reals. I know a lot of the recent stuff not really worth it but you are still super clutch for us bro.

Back
Top Bottom