EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Nabiplay - Discussion Thread

Yeah, she's definitely a scammer. I bought a set awhile back for $50 when she's was claiming she was naked in it. And she wasn't. Dumb bitch used to lie that she was a virgin and single, when she's obviously been in a relationship with a dude that's into cars, for years.

She is riding on the fact that she can get away with this. Trick is to not spend money and wait. Slowly they will start to go broke, and then the performances really take place. Problem is that its just a waiting game to when it happens.

Yeah, she's definitely a scammer. I bought a set awhile back for $50 when she's was claiming she was naked in it. And she wasn't. Dumb bitch used to lie that she was a virgin and single, when she's obviously been in a relationship with a dude that's into cars, for years.
Dang, that sucks to hear. Never seemed like she was that type. It is also odd to hear that she was lying about being a virgin and single lmao. I literally found out about this chick because of her ex-bf.... who was/is a quite popular, professional League of Legends player lmao. I would be pretty pissed to hear a lie like that, knowing she was dating Hauntzer for quite some time - pre-OnlyFans days... XD

Her younger sister creating an Onlyfans and Fansly is interesting @imnamipeaches.. Wonder if she will go a little harder than Hana has.
Already says no nudes in the bio lol. Probably learned everything from her sister. At least Hana embraced showing some pussy lips and had that nipslip bath video

Already says no nudes in the bio lol. Probably learned everything from her sister. At least Hana embraced showing some pussy lips and had that nipslip bath video
honestly I would just forget about them for a while. Less attention you give them, more the clothing comes off. Plus this inflation is forcing all the tops to slowly come off. You are seeing it from all directions.

honestly I would just forget about them for a while. Less attention you give them, more the clothing comes off. Plus this inflation is forcing all the tops to slowly come off. You are seeing it from all directions.
Well here's hoping lol. Crazy how some families just have all the good looks

She offered to sell some sex tapes / and 3 eay videos also but I couldn't afford it :/
Hmm had no idea she used to sell nudes or even sex tapes. How did you find out she was selling stuff like that? She never has mentioned selling anything like that on Twitter or IG

Lol all that dude's posts got deleted again. Something definitely seemed fishy

Last edited:
Lol all that dude's posts got deleted again. Something definitely seemed fisht
To play devil's advocate, I am not sure how a new person and/or people who have content to post are supposed to post it when there are restrictions. I can't even post on her forum myself. There are different restrictions compared to S-EgirlForums where a lot of us came from. What must we do lol?

Back
Top Bottom