Support my account got banned

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

er0me

Tier 3 Sub
May 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So my account got banned earlier today because my dumbass forgot one of my bunkr albums have blacklisted site watermarks / advert . That plus ive been warned many times. This was an honest mistake, i legitimately forgot that album was goofed already from before :( the weed is getting to my head
plox admins any way to get an unban pwetty pwease 🥲 ill take a break from posting shet (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

hanumania

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I received a warning today, that's 50% towards a ban, I assume, because one of my upscaled videos had a site watermark (I just wasn't paying attention).
At least I THINK that's why. This isn't the first time I've said this, but this site is pretty brutal. I've contributed a lot here. I've paid for subscriptions just so I could share things.

You guys should really think about restructuring your rule system in some way because this really fucking sucks. Perhaps be more lenient to people that aren't blatantly spamming? Come on.

p.s. going back to lurking again. not sharing any more just to get banned sry

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you want fries with that?
Mar 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

1/9 = 50% :OkayChampThumbs: