MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MSFIIIRE | Emily Taylor - Discussion Thread | Page 45 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MSFIIIRE | Emily Taylor - Discussion Thread

oshmiwa

Fan
Nov 26, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So she got banned again and opened a kick channel. Anyone know if it's a permanent ban from Twitch this time and that's why she opened a kick account?
Ngl don't know about the Twitch meta but not sure why for some girls on Twitch, they can just stream themselves just chatting, doing whatever, travelling, going to cons, gym, training, and get thousands if not 10k+ viewers. For example, Emiru, Extraemily, honeypuu, etc. And then there are those that have to put their butts on stream and then get banned. Is it that big of a personality difference that one can be all clothed up walking around anime con or eating in a restaurant and get 5k+ viewers while the other one has to have a butt cam on and barely getting 2k viewers (strawberrytabby doing what msfiiire has been doing somehow she's not banned at least till now) and then getting banned.

Ngl I don't watch enough of those msfiiire and strawberrytabby butt cam streams and they are boring af but I also don't watch enough the likes of Emiru and Extraemily so I can't tell if they are that much more entertaining personality wise that they get much more viewers and they can't be replicated easily from other girls?

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Damn the vids got deleted and I still didnt had watched the one of her talking about the car. I didnt imagined that the account would be deleted. 56 live streams of her gone. Fuck.
There is probably someone out there that has it all, but finding that person or waiting for then to post online it would be almost impossible.

Titslover1

Lurker
Oct 7, 2022

new YT video. does someone know how to download 4k from YT?
She still banned on twitch maybe that why she is going hard on YT. Is she streaming on kick?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannu

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
WhoAsked1234 Nice to see you posted a ne,w vid there. Did you came back gr,abb,ing her st,uff? All of my previous post on the main thread are shorts of vids we still dont ha,ve of her.