MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - MSFIIIRE | Emily Taylor - Discussion Thread | Page 42 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat MSFIIIRE | Emily Taylor - Discussion Thread

glass857

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, unlike you, I'm not basing it off of assumptions. I'm basing it off of what she actually said to me on stream. That she actually made more money off of the boobjob than what she did without it. And yes she lies about a lot of things but since you "assumed" that she wasn't lying when she said that she lost a lot of money from people unsubscribing what would make you think that she would be lying about making more money? If she was trying to scam and get more money out of people wouldn't she just continue on with saying the "so-called truth" and say that she's losing more money and that she needs the fans support?
BTW, I don't ever remember saying that I didn't believe her when she said that she made more money off of Real Estate than from OF. If I did then that's something that I shouldn't have said because I don't have the financial numbers to prove that

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
Thats also a assumption that she is telling the truth, because you never actually saw it.
You totally missed my point again. I am not saying she didnt gainer more money in 2023 for example then in 2022 when she was natural. MY POINT IS THAT THE BOOBJOB WOULDNT HAVE MATTERED, SHE WOULD HAVE MADE that money anyway, just by normal platform growth.

Human mind has a tendency to not lie when they take L, but lie with Ws. There is a reason why mens lie about fucking a bunch of womans, but they dont lie when they tell you about not being able to get laid.

You said that, but you have every reason to believe on that, because you can you some deductions about the market and realistic investment expectation to deduce that. Again, its not a definitive truth, but do you understand how its reasonable to doubt certain stuff?

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
What do you mean she doesnt know what she wants? And what did reply about her family? And please for the love of god, what were these hints about her boyfriend that you gave her? Why dont you wanna answer that?

Dannu

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 12, 2022
Was she banned for her last stream? I just saw on Twitter that she was unbanned yesterday, obviously Twitch doesn't like what she does

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
I just checked, she is with the option "not publishing VODs" on. So the VOD its not being recorded by twitch. Her new strat to try not to get banned. Just use stream recorder extension and you can save it all and even post in here later, to imortalize.

Reactions: cikip99566