Simp Chat MSFIIIRE | Emily Taylor - Discussion Thread

PirateLurker

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

She's not. She mentioned, at least a couple times recently that I remember, that they broke up. Might've even mentioned it in her most recent stream I posted in the other thread, but I couldn't tell you what part. As I understand it, it was nothing he did, so there's no bad blood between them. It is more that, as I heard her describe it, she wants more alone time after streaming, so I imagine that had a big role in them drifting apart.

As for the house, the only thing I remember her talking about are neighbors on one side being a pain, where one of them would move their car in front of her place and cause her an inconvenience. She mentioned the person might've still been in high school, so maybe it's a son of the neighbor(s)? She was talking about it a bit in one of her last car streams, and she mentioned it once after she started streaming from the house itself, even suggesting she was going to talk to them personally about it. I've not heard her mention said neighbor(s) in any of her most recent streams from the hot tub though, so I'm not sure what's going on there now.

Reactions: Drachenna

Dallaas

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 15, 2022
Does anyone know why she just used to sit in her car and ramble about stuff? It would be funny cause she would rant about all her problems and the coomers in chat would tell her to shut up and show tits :KEKWlaugh: Now she is doing traditional thot content in the hot tub.

Reactions: vice6447

El Diabllo

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
There are a lot Twitch girls who literally just sit on stream and look pretty and do nothing else. They don't play games, react to anything, or even do lewd content. Just sit there, be hot, and talk to chat. Ms Tricky and InvaderVie come to mind.

I have no idea why she was sitting in her car just talking and maybe someone else that knows her content better can tell us why.

It is interesting she is doing hot tub stuff now when the hot tub meta has pretty much died off and Twitch has been banning girls for just about anything. It is a little risky. Wonder if she has a Kick account since a number of the Hot Tub girls have went there.

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
She used to stream in her car because of better lighting. She was living in her parents house and in her room the light was bad. But she also dont like her parents, so it might also be to just stay away from then.

Reactions: vice6447

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
When they broke up then? What is this other stream you posted? In what thread? So she just broke up with him because she wants more alone time? It looks like she is not telling all the story. So basically she wanted a BF for a time to have se,x with the hottest guy that she could find and then broke up? So weird. She is all taking about commitment.

As for the house, I did heard in a quick pass in a stream of her that she had said that the neighbors are a pain, but didnt know why. So nothing about the location of the house? Because if it was far away from where she was, that might have being about the broke up, depending if it was before our after

PirateLurker

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 26, 2022

That was her last stream, and a hot tub one. She might've mentioned the breakup in that stream, but if she did, I don't remember where. Could have also been the previous one, which I don't have, but she's definitely mentioned it a couple times. I just remember she answered, when someone in her chat asked, that they were no longer together, and he was going to get his stuff. The only thing I remember her saying is wanting alone time after stream, which is why I theorized that might've had something to do with it. She didn't go into too many details beyond that.

And yeah, no clue on the location of the house. I just know it is still a fairly new purchase, and she and her ex were still together when she got it, so it sounds like it happened recently. Her neighbors were being a pain due to one of them moving their car to a spot right in front of her house, causing an inconvenience. She apparently had a harder time moving her stuff into the house, because she couldn't park in the front, due to her neighbor moving their car in the spot she wanted. Don't know what's going on with them now, she hasn't mentioned anything about it.

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
"he was going to get his stuff"? So they were together after she moved in? OHHH I know then what happened. Its obvious. She wanting more alone time after the stream has nothing to do with the break up. She started to "live together" with him, with him passing some time in her house. Thats where most relationships end, when you have to live with the person and you cant handle. For sure that was some "bad blood" with a fight, but she is not gonna tell.

She is complicated right now to live with, I assume. In october 2022 she was in a stream saying "I am atracted to men but I dont date men. I wanna have my room and be able to paint all pink and do the things I want in the house." Her ex husband didnt let her do anything, so the grocery store dude probably wanted to change something and she didnt liked it.

I will take you word for the break up and the other dude just double confirmed in the comment below yours, so I wont watch the 4 HOURS hot tub stream to confirm it, and it might not even had been on this one :ROFLMAO:, but I still have the stream downloaded.

Ty so much for all the info you guys. Any updates I will always apreciate to being told to me. And maybe someone can find out not where the house is but if at least its far from her parents house. Because it probably isnt that far like other state, because she already said that she could go there but she didnt want to, so its maybe not that far. In her facebook page she posted that she lives in LA. Thats expensive as fu%k depending where it is. I am not even american and I know that LUL

Cormac

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
when I found her on insta, I immediately came here to see if I could find anything, even more so after she mentioned in her bio that she would make a b/g video (some years ago), unfortunately I got my hopes up too high and bet on the wrong horse :ROFLMAO:

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
Yeah I think I have a print of her putting in the bio "b/g stuff coming soon". But she not much after took it off. It was in august of 2021. I dont know what she was thinking, she wouldnt do that with a random dude, she didnt even do it having a bf. It was weird.

Drachenna

One-Winged Angel
Mar 13, 2022
Oh yeah. The guy who paid over 20k dollars in bits. She also another time, back in march 2022, said that she had only 2 people from her chat that end up getting her number. One was a guy that made her biggest donation, over 20k in one go (maybe it was this Christian). She said that she still talks to him all the time but he asked her out in a date and she said no :ROFLMAO:. She telling the story said "I was still married at the moment and could even tell him, I feel sorry for it".