Hisoka96

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah If she's single again it's not really step, she's has no other choice but to find a new partner, what would be intersting is to see if she makes scenes with multiple different male content creators for now on.

Hisoka96

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Last edited:

GreymName

Superfan
May 15, 2022
Hi, guys. I didn't know there was already a thread for this when I created new one yesterday, so I'll just copy-paste the stuff I wrote. It's a shame to throw it away, took me some time to make.

ASMR Maddy

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

She has a husband who enjoys being cuckolded and they are both swingers, so she has, especially in the last year or two, pumped the number of guys she shot with, it's between 7 and 10.

Alexa Pearl

The first of the "exemptions" I was talking about. She only shoots with her partner, but it just so happens that she broke up with the last one and almost immediately started shooting with the new, so there's quite a variety of material to enjoy.

Allison Parker

She was the hottest stuff on the whole internet back in 2017 or 2018. She had a long-term boyfriend she shot with, but also occasionally shot with a hubby. There's also a threesome video they made, possibly the best of hers. In the meantime she gained weight and quietly lost the top spot, but she also amassed around 15 more guys she shot with.

AriesiaTV

She also has a long-term boyfriend she only shoots with, but just recently she participated in a four-way with Hannah Jo and her boyfriend and gave him a blowjob. Anyway, one can hope this is the start of further collaborations.

BronWin

I'm not quite up to date with her relationship status, haven't watched too much of her, but she regularly collaborates with other creators and has recorded sex with at least 4-5 guys, so that's a yes from me.

Combat Barbie

She wouldn't show not a nipple for years, but recently she posted sex tapes with 2 or 3 different guys.

GreymName

Superfan
May 15, 2022
Darla Pursley

Again, not much info about her, but she posted or participated in other girls' content with at least 5 different guys.

Kaylee Killion

She possibly had a boyfriend she shot a couple of blowjob videos with, but recently she made a threesome video with Tiauna Riley and her boyfriend, full penetration and stuff.

Kaylen Ward

She stopped shooting any kind of hardcore content, but in the very recent history she made sex tapes with three different boyfriends/hubbies.

LilyKawaii

Again, not much info I have, but she has also shot with at least 5 different guys and collaborated with many other creators.

Mackenzie Jones

I'm not sure, it's possible she's not around anymore at the moment. She regularly shot with her boyfriend, but then made two videos with another two guys.

Mathema-Kitten

Absolute rock n' roll, 10/10 would recommend. She has a husband she mainly shoots with, but also a friend with benefits, they even have a couple of threesomes. There are also a few short videos of a guy she claims is a friend of hers, who can cum extensively, and the videos are basically him giving her a facial. On top of that, there's at least one more guy she gave a blowjob to (possibly a one-time thing).

GreymName

Superfan
May 15, 2022
Nacre Victoire

Had a boyfriend with whom she recorded sex tapes, but recently did two blowjob scenes for some black guy's ManyVids profile.

NalaFitness

Also had a boyfriend she mainly shot with, but in the meantime she upped the number quite a bit, at least 5 different guys, mainly as a collaboration.

Rainey James

She was the best friend of Allison Parker back in the day, did threesomes with Allison's boyfriend and such, but recently also started pumping the number. Possibly around 10 guys she has hardcore content with.

SashaSwan

Started as a cam-girl, but progressed to around 5 different guys, even did two videos with Owen Gray.

ShaidenRogue

She only recorded with her long-term boyfriend, but managed to post two blowjob videos with two other guys over the course.

WaifuMiia

She also had a long-term boyfriend whom she only shot with, but recently, I'm not sure, either she has a new one, or she likes collaborating, but there are at least 5 additional guys she did it with.

GreymName

Superfan
May 15, 2022
No, no, the tattooed guy is her FWB.

I'll post the one time thing video in the main thread (I believe it's not already posted, I found it on CoomerParty), just give me a minute. And I said "possibly one-time", because I myself haven't seen him in any other.