MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Morgpie - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Morgpie - Discussion Thread

EggMan

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Last night on twitch she went on an over 4 hour rant about some E-girl that stole her boyfriend or some shit but refused to go into details or give names and just talked in circles...for hours

Anyone know what actually happened and who she is beefing with?

Broly

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
That's interesting, I'm a little new on lore, but I see about 3 months ago she announced she was going to do a scene with Brazzers. People in the comments were asking about her relationship and she said she broke up with that guy a couple of months before she announced the Brazzers thing. She also says she don't think she'll be working with Brazzers again

So I guess my question is, is that a different guy she's talking about? I guess the guy in her most recent videos is a different guy than she was using a few months ago? And this most recent guy is the one who was stolen?

Jun 26, 2022
She recently posted a video of her rubbing her pussy as Daphne from Scooby Doo. At the end of it she takes a real healthy whiff of her fingers and takes it all in. The finger sniffing was serious icing on the cake for me. What a sexy chick. Does anyone know if she has other videos of her doing something like that?