LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Her content is terrible and so are the people that share it.

Screen captured media should be auto-removed for any content that isn't a live stream and especially for girls like Moon who don't have DRM enabled making source quality a right-click away. And to whoever told me "It's not screen captured, her quality is just bad" you were so wrong I don't even know how I was fooled by you.

SandyDeath0

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Feel the same way with the initial excitement/thrill if you want to call it is gone. There's only so much she can do imo for someone of her frame/built without going nude of any kind, if she was busty I feel she could briefly get away with doing bare minimum with the pasties and whatever movement shes doing with them. I believe some of her videos I.e the favorite positions, the albedo cosplay and some of the fishnet ones would've been a major hit if she had done it w/o the pasties

c1awhamm3r

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
for the love of god will someone please go set her pastie collection on fire. Every time I see her thread updated I'm like "this has finally got to be the one". I am so sick of getting my hopes up only to look at fucking pasties EVERY FUCKING TIME. She's so hot and this shit is so annoying. She has great tits like tf is she hiding them for

LimitedTimeOnly

Bathwater Drinker
May 20, 2023
Hey guys :3 for the next 2 weeks I’ll be posting once every 2 days ❤️ I have a family emergency and I need to go be with my family for a little bit !
I was able to prepare and schedule some extra spicy posts so don’t worry :3 I even prepared a quick PPV for you which will be super discounted as a sorry gift ❤️

Considering she went on a ass-posting spree before finally showing her ass hole, the next big PPV is most likely going to be the nips. Unfortunately it looks like that'll be 2 months from now at the earliest. Don't know how her family is still alive with how many emergencies they have. 3 in damn near 2 months.

I'm letting my sub expire this month though so I won't be fucked to know.