EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Mooncakeva - Simp Chat

Does she have a ppv every sat? How consistently are they leaked?

I just started following her, my bad for new q's

Does she have a ppv every sat? How consistently are they leaked?

I just started following her, my bad for new q's
From when I was following her it was every two weeks but her stuff got repetitive so I stopped. A lot of us actually stopped because of that.

Damn , I just stopped toastming for the same reason

I don't believe any girl who walks this far down the path is a complete lost cause, we must always exercise patience, but I will say that there's far more reasons to give up on Toast than there is to give up on Eva. Toast has been at this about five or six times longer and the extent to which she deliberately makes her own content significantly worse than it could be is much less subtle.

This is not an argument or plea to continue spending money with Eva or anyone else, just an observation about the state of play.

It makes sense in the sense of give too much too fast you won't much left to give so you gotta put out some filler from Time to time

Meant to be posting her first nude set, I doubt it'll be what we hope.

Back
Top Bottom