Simp Chat Mollyflwers - Discussion Thread

moredots

Casual
Sep 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
The stream had a few decent mid range shots where you could see the areolas relatively well, considering that her stream's overall picture quality sucks (like a blur filter.) And I suppose she'll make sure it keeps sucking. With those huge pasties her tits indeed look very decent shape wise. But I wanna see her standing with tits out and hands off, cause only then you would definitely see if her nipples are positioned weirdly / pointing up in a weird way.

• PepeHmm
Reactions: Captain Cum

yumtumtum

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
those pasties have me thinking of those scars around the areolas... hope they arent that noticeable and dont last that long if they are there

wormtail49

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
your not tripping, she has injected fat into the sides to make her hips bigger and its had a wonderful effect on her ass aswell. Though i dont think she wants people to know about that operation, because shes not said anything about it. But if you compare old videos to her latest ones u can see her hips are artificially wider. She also has a new pierce mark at the top of her butt crack.

Reactions: jurichun

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
It looks like she did some maintenance and a couple upgrades. From what is saw of a couple of minutes:
  • Breast enhancement
  • Lipo
  • Abs enhancements
  • ass filler/a subtle bbl
It still needs to heal imo to look more natural.

Too bad she always has a lot of clothes on. She hardly ever shows her shoulders, arms, armpits.

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
If i remember correctly. some1 asked or found out that she has tattoos that she doesnt want to show because ppl migt recognise her. She is always in a full cosplay outfit loads of makeup to look like an asian and anime character. but she is a white latina. Thats also the reason why most of her OF stuff is without her face.

This is what a lot ppl have said at other forumss/reddit

wormtail49

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2022
For those wondering why her ass looks bigger, but cant put their finger on why, here is the explanation. her actual ass is the same size, thats why you cant really notice it when she stands up. But she has had injections to make her hips rounder, to give her a more hourglass figure. This image shows it perfectly, so basically what the doctor has done, is he has injected fat into the edges right up to waist. The reason her ass looks bigger is because...well ok it is bigger <3 <3 <3 i was so angry when she got that ass reduction. This is a happy compromise i guess, you cant really see its bigger standing because the additional fat is on the hips, but when she twerks or does her positions, that additional hip fat comes into play, and you get those delightful handholds and more jiggles. Overall a verry good change. Notice how the booty fat forms a v-shape towards her hips, thats the filler.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

VBoxes

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 1, 2022
I really dont understand why so many models taking so many procedures. Almost all of them regret the decisions. Molly got a reduction now she fills it back up, Sabrina Nichol gets a lift n makes m smaller just to get an enhancement with fugly scars, Adriana Chechik gets an enhancement just to get rid of them n the list goes on.

Reactions: Fork00tA

wormtail49

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 20, 2022
i told her not to get the reduction, i told her we love her fat ass, and that deep down, she does too. But she got it reduced... kinda satisfying to see her fill it back up again xD turns me on that she realised she likes having a fat ass too ahahha. At the risk of sounding like a simp (this is simpcity) u can tell she likes her fat ass because she really has fun with the twerking and creative booty tricks and stuff. Its why i enjoy her shows so much.

• thonk
Reactions: gambaguy