EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat moldiimink / Strawbeariemilkk / mimibear discussion thread

She says she's going to start it on Christmas, and anyone who subscribes now will get special content when she does start. Only time will tell if this is a troll/scam or a legit restart.

I mean, this will be round three. First time she made an OF she did it for a month and then deleted the account after promising new content and everyone paying for another month. Second time ended up in a mental breakdown. I wonder what will happen this time.
Another cashgrab scam more than likely, even if theres new stuff shes bound to do the dash again. Better one person subs and leaks than everyone, shes shown she doesnt care about the people who want to support her

Y'all are so dramatic, the drama makes it more interesting. I've spent $20 on dumber stuff than that anyway.

I just hope and pray we dont have to see her fuck her fat gross bf that dude looks so awful

I really do not want to see his ugly ass fucking her. Girl never makes up her mind, I hope this kills their relationship so that she gets over herself.

He looks like a guy that never got laid in his life 🤢🤢🤮🤮

God, this dude is so disgusting 🤢
Like, it's not even that he's fat, I'm getting pretty big myself. The guy is just genuinely ugly, like switch seats to be further away kinda ugly
lmfao holy shit I'm convinced half the reason she stopped was because she wanted to do it with him and he wouldn't because he knew this would be the response. I can't stop laughing at the image of her finally convincing him it will be fine and then here we are.

then again he's probably used to it so im making shit up

Back
Top Bottom