Discussion Models or egirls that makes Public Nudity/Flash stuff

davox01

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah i used to follow him on fetlife, he had an absolute ton of pictures and 100 or so vids. Most of them were absolute trailer trash though. I think he might have been on xhamster back in the day. He took his profile down from fetlife at some point over the last month or so. His Username is Unv12....

Edit i tell a lie he's back
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

9,950 Pictures (you can see pictures with a free account)
273 Videos (you have to pay to see the vids, its one price then all you can eat, but a minimum 3 month subscription)

Here is his bio in case it ever gets taken down again.

I'd also recommend Fun Photographer
He used to post all his vids for free on xhamster but they went on a random purge and deleted loads of his vids so he stopped posting. Goes by Mondit on xhamster

Last edited:

Aurora Borealis

bonk
Apr 12, 2022

KNiles

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
She doesn't change cameras, she changes from back camera to front camera. The squirtstains and wetness have all matched up in many of her videos.
I also suspected her actions being fake, but found out where the bus was going through due to specific stores seen from the backwindow and it is an actual busroute. (NOT for the motivation to be creepy or to share her location or area, but just for the curiosity of seeing if it is a public area and a public route for buses or if it's some private bus rented to just drive around somewhere... So not with the intent to creep or stalk.)
As for the people closest to her, I think they're likely of her group and who knows if she has some deal with the driver too, as surely it'd alert a driver if the same girl at the back of the bus always pissed herself.
I get this personal taste, but for me, there's a huge turnon from the absurdity of it all. The first time I found out I had a fetish for that was in one "extreme public pissing" movie (iirc) where a girl is sitting in a public avenue/opening with people walking by and coming in and out of a tram station etc. and she just lifts her leg on the ledge she's sitting on and starts fingering herself and masturbating and CLOSES HER EYES.
Completely losing herself to the horny, right there, in public. That does it for me. Like she's just so cumgrazed she can't resist. As if possessed.
That's the kinda thing Nalgonasex does too and to an extreme. Especially the "Luna" girl the main Nalgonasex girl has been with. Watching her squirt on herself at the back of a bus is just insanely hot... there are also a few videos where she does that, then the bus stops suddenly and she very visibly panics and ducks behind the seat closing her clothes, drying herself etc. so that too makes me think it is absolutely a real busline. I think they rely heavily on that phenomena that in a bus most people are very hesitant to look behind them. Even if I'd hear weird stuff from the back of the bus, it'd be a big threshold for me to turn and look.
But yes, they absolutely have helpers/spotters in the closer seats.. that's what I believe. :)

What a fantastic thread btw. Looks like I have a whole lot of new treasures to look into! Thanks everyone for sharing.

Edit: Does anyone know if the "Luna" girl of Nalgonasex videos has her own setup somewhere? I know of this one

but the "LunaLovely" name is used by someone else and that thread here isn't the same person. Wondering if she has another name or if she's only a package deal from Nalgonasex. Man, really wondering if I should sub to all of those just to get more of those epic bus shows with them, especially Luna...
Edit2: Ah she seems to go by "
" on OF... shame about the implant tits though. Loved her more petite ones, had a great shape...

Last edited:

illrepute

Tier 1 Sub
May 28, 2023
just looking back at some of iviroses vids, do you reckon she hired some of these venues that she does naughy stuff in? For example there was a gym vid where she was fucking herself with a dildo and going full nude using a treadmill, not a person or other gym users in sight, only people walking occasionally outside of building. In another vid, shes doing stuff in a pool and again no other people in sight.

curious about your thoughts?