MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
ManyVids - Mistress India / worshipindia | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Worship India - Trigger Warning​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

I know exactly what triggers you. I know your triggers even better than you do and I know exactly how to use them. All the clips you've watched over the years, all the little conversations has me laying the groundwork to control every single aspect of you. Every little reaction I get out of you is just a response to a stimuli...I control the stimulus. I control the response. And now, I get to toy around in your mind and trigger you even harder.

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Pussy Free White Boi​

White male existence is like a domino effect: You were born with inferior genes, that led to you having inferior cock, that led to you either being an virgin adult, or a loser with a trash sex life, which led to you being here, on your knees for your beautiful Black queen, ready to pledge away any hope of you getting pussy ever again. Pussy is a privilege, white boy. One that you don’t deserve.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Sex for White Boys​

*BNWO* Sex was never meant for you. You've always known this but never really understood why. Only your BNWO Goddess could explain it to you in the clearest terms possible. Real sex is reserved for men who know how to handle it. THIS is what "white boy" sex looks like.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - No Rights For Whites - NBWO​

I am your wildest dream. I am your ancestors worst fear. I'm gonna teach you the ways of Black Supremacy like you've never heard it before. BrutaI. Honest. Intense. Slavery is our past. Now it's your future.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Black Owned Forever​

"You are not the exception" Every white male (and female) in the world is Black Owned, whether they've accepted it or not. This is your step into acceptance. I run your world, white boi.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - My New Boyfriend​

Your dick is trash. Sorry, not sorry. But, we both know it. I don't even bother pity-fucking you at this point. I'm starting to doubt whether it's even worth continuing to date you for your money. I've been putting up with our relationship for a while now, but that's finished. I met someone new and I can't believe I've been missing out on this. He's a hot, hung, smart guy with a BBC and he's bigger and better than you in every possible way. I know this is devastating for you to hear. I'd be devastated to fumble a girl like me too, if I were you. How about this? I'll let you fuck me one last time. If you can make me cum, even once, I won't leave you. If you can't...not only am I dumping you, but I'm going to make you sign your life away as our CUCK.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Every Last Drop CEI​

It’s too late. You’ve taken this little habit of yours entirely too far to ever go back now. You’ve trapped yourself in a corner…and there’s no way out. You are irreversibly addicted to eating your cum…And there’s no cure for this particular kind of sickness. Not that you’d ever want to be cured in the first place. You can’t help that the thought of drinking down that hot sticky mess gets you so aroused. The warm feeling of all that cum going down your throat. There’s nothing in the world that can replace that feeling. I’m not going to let you release until you show me just how cum-hungry you are. You’re going to lap up every last drop for me.

yogurtmilk9

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 24, 2022

Worship India - The Finish Line JOI​

Something I’ve learned in my time as a Femdom Goddess is that delayed gratification is a very useful tool. You don’t know what to do with yourself or what to think until you’re told. Which means I’m at liberty to make you wait for it as long as I want. I love making you beg for it. I love giving you challenges to make you really earn that orgasm just to keep moving the goal posts when it pleases me. I just keep pushing back the finish line. You know this game is rigged. But will it stop you from playing? Are you strong enough to resist?

Bunkr not available

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Your Last Orgasm​

You heard me right. Mark this day in your calendar, loser. Today is the last day you will ever get to cum. Men don't deserve to experience the erotic pleasure of orgasm. Once you start, you can't stop and you lose sight of what's really important: MY pleasure. Today that ends for good. But don't worry. I'll be sending you off with the best (and most importantly, last) orgasm of your life.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Suck My Boyfriend's Cock​

Listen, I'm a busy, "hard-working" woman, okay? All I want to do is come home from a long day of taking men's money and get pounded by my hot BF all night. Only problem is...he wants a blowjob tonight. And he knows I'm not gonna do it because...ew. How does that benefit me? So...I'm calling in my go-to faggot boy to do me a little favor. You'll do it for me won't you? Yea. You will.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Morning Motivation​

A little something for my good boys to watch and worship every morning. There's no better way to start your day than with India.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Size Does Matter​

Some sweet desperate bitch must have lied to you and told you that "size doesn't matter" and that your little thumb tack of a cock was acceptable. What a shame. I'm here to set the record straight...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Max Out Your Credit Cards​

I'm going to tell you something you might not want to hear and frankly I don't give a fuck. I do not give a fuck about you being scared to max out your credit cards for me. You might think that you're going to take a break from findom but you're not. Think about how many times you've tried and failed already. You're not going to quit findom because you can't quit findom. If you could, you would have already. So piggy, you're going to max out those credit cards for me because doing so makes you so fucking horny. Just hearing me say it has your stupid piggy cock twitching. I want them maxxed out. I don't care about your feelings, I don't give a fuck about your fears and you know that I'm not one to care about you idiot. I only care about your money. I always get what I want and that's not going to stop today because you're helpless little findom addict and I know just how to mindfuck you into blowing more cash than you thought you would. You're going to max out your card for me, you're going fo fuck up your credit score for me because doing so makes you horny and you can't stop yourself when you're in a spending jerking frenzy, can you? I don't care if you're struggling to pay your bills and get by, not my problem. I'm getting my money and I don't give a fuck what happens to you. I don't give a fuck if your credit score is ruined. As a matter of fact, I want to ruin your credit score. I want you bankrupt and in debt and unable to pay anyone else. I want you bankrupt and desperate for me to do it to you again. I want you to send me so much money that it makes it impossible for you to recover financially. I want you to send me so much money that immediately afterwards you fucking panic. My perfect ass that you are so desperately addicted to is going to get me what the fuck I want from you. In fact, pay me now loser. And we're not going to take it slow, I don't give a fuck about your feelings. Max out that card and fuck up your credit score with your hand glued to your cock, idiot. And to prove you've maxxed out your cards, you're going to send me screen shots of your credit card statement. And then I'm going to make you jerk off to it LOL! You fucking moron. And while you're draining your accounts and fucking up your whole life for me, you're going to stroke. But you're not going to cum. You're not going to cum until you're broke so when you wake up from this findom stupor, you can feel the regret when you realize that you just gave me more than you could possibly pay back. I want to watch you struggle for the next several months because you had no fucking self control. Are you scared? Well I don't give a fuck! Keep clicking pay pig. You can lie to yourself and say you need to take a break from findom but the reality is that you fucking love going broke for me. And I'm going to laugh as you struggle to make your minimum payments on your card. And by then I'll have already blown through all your money and then I'm going to make you send me more because you're a stupid addict. Fuck your feelings, fuck your money, fuck your credit score, just fuck yourself over, you know it feels too good to stop. You wanna go broke for my ass and you don't care what it does to you. Stroke and send to my ass. I want your fucking life ruined. You're going to watch this video as many times as you need to until your accounts are maxxed out. I want all of your accounts on zero for me because you're a pathetic lonely little pay pig desperate for my attention. Desperate to ruin your own life for me. Just keep jerking and sending until you're fucking broke. I don't give a fuck what this does to you, I'm just going to laugh at you because I truly don't give a fuck about you. I get instant gratification while you get instant regret. Fucking loser! When you're done watching this clip I want a screen shot proving to me that you've maxxed out your cards. Stroke and go broke loser. I know you can't stop. Now fuck off!

Louquest™

𝕬𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗
Mar 12, 2022
Worship India - Tinder Date Cuck Bait

Since we matched on Tinder (to everyone's surprise), we've been getting to know each other very intimately. You're totally obsessed with me...you even told me you think you're falling in love. Well, I think I'm ready to take things to the next level. Unfortunately, my idea of "next level" is very different from yours.... See, you're not the only guy I matched with on Tinder. You're just the one I chose to be our lucky cucky victim.

Pixeldrain Download:​

Last edited:

yogurtmilk9

Tier 2 Sub
Nov 24, 2022
Worship India - Endless Edging

Description:
Doesn’t it feel good to be one of my good boys? Giving in to your cravings and telling yourself “This is normal. This is good for me”. That’s right. It is! Gooning your life away for India is sooo good for you. Go ahead. Don’t stop. Let me encourage that sexy little self destructive impulse of yours even more.

Bunkrr not available

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Earn Your Orgasm​

When was the last time you got a chance to sit back relax and just stroke for me. Doesn’t that just sound so nice? A calm, relaxing, simple jerk off instructions clip while I tease you in a mouthwatering outfit? That sounds so perfect doesn’t it? TOO BAD. That’s not in the plans today. I want you absolutely sore, raw, sweating, panting, drooling, leaking, panic-jerking and fucking begging to cum by the end of this clip. I don’t have any real incentive to just let you cum for no reason. So, if you want that orgasm, you’re gonna fucking earn it. This is my longest most intense JOI clip ever. GOON. HARD.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Birthday Brat Cum Countdown​

Today marks the start of my birthday week. And this year, like every year, I'll be getting spoiled and pampered all day long by weak, submissive bitches like yourself. I know I look extraordinarily hot with these crystals over my perfect perky tits, but, before you get to drain those balls, you're gonna drain that bank account for my birthday.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Pay My ASS Mind Melt​

My ass is a menace that spares no wallets. It's breathtakingly perfect. But you know that already. That's why today you're going to send everything at my command for this perfect ebony ass.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Worship India - Rejected and Ignored​

Oh, you're still there? I couldn't be bothered to even notice you. I'm too busy texting other, better men. I'm sure you understand. You're not good enough for an ounce of my attention. You're a reject. So you're getting ignored.