Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
missyrhodes.jpg

Missy Rhodes Big Step-Sister SPH, Tease and Denial​

Description:​

Your step-sister Missy is looking so sexy on her bed. She knows you love to look at her. She decides to let you jack off, AND show off for you. She slowly strips naked and shows you her tits, beautiful pussy and gorgeous asshole. She lets you jack and jack, but all the while, she is so amused and laughs at your small dick. You keep stroking, but before you cum, she sends you back to your room.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Ashley Fires SciFi Dreamgirls Episode: “My Mommy Is A Robot”​

Missy stomps into the living room only to find her ‘Mommy” in a very compromising position. Her panel was open for all to see with bright lights coming out of her fingers and her mouth was filled with flashing strobes! Missy was in shock. She called to her Mommy but she did not answer nor did she even acknowledge Missy was there. She just stared off to space while her lighted hands worked on her stomach! Missy finally yells at her! Mommy blinks, turns her head and smiles “Yes Dear?” She can not believe her eyes! She asks her Mom what the hell was going on? Her Mom tells her that she is a Robot and was created to serve her Master, her Daddy. Missy does not understand so her Mom sits her down and shows her the open C-Panel and how it works. Missy starts to grasp the situation. But is still skeptical. She sees her Mom has a wire sticking out and decides to pull on it. MommyBot starts to shake and convulse. Missy quickly reconnects the wire. Her Mom closes her C-Panel before Missy does anything else and says not touch Mommy’s circuits. Missy finally realizes what her Mother is. But Mom says there is more she has to tells her. That she was a Robot too! She was not Missy but MissyBot. Missy laughs and tells Mom that was impossible. That she had flesh and memories of her whole life. Mom explains that those are programs and her skin was a latex. Missy starts to freak out so Mom has to give her a time out by freezing her. She does this a few times and manually programs MissyBot to become self aware. MissyBot is turned back on, panel opened, and is ready for programming. Mom tells her that she is going to override her maturity program. She will age her and give her breasts and a vagina. She increases her boob size a little too much and dials back to a proper size. Then she gives her a nice pink pussy. Now that she has all of her new mature female parts it was time for sexual programming. She would have to learn to please Daddy like Mommy Does! Shoot ID: 101274 Release Date: September 22, 2020

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

How Your Wicked Step-Sis Missy Tricked You into Sissy Chastity​

“Your life became miserable the day I moved in and started bossing you around. You hated me — when you weren’t filling your fist with Missy squirts. Do you remember what I did to take total control of you? I tricked you into wearing a chastity cage and butt plug, turning you into my sissy step-dork. Here’s how I did it…” Release Date: November 12, 2014

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Jessica Says Watch My Tits and You Will Feel Good​

Jessica is super cute and she is showing it off in this clip. All she is wearing is her black panties. Her perky tits are a really awesome distraction from the ballbusting pain her cute feet cause. Jessica asks him "What's the problem? You get to look at my tits. Let me kick you!" She kicks him even harder and kicks him from behind a few times. The pain is simply brutal. Jessica kicks so hard that here feet get sore. Because of this she devastates him with a knee to his battered balls. While grounded by the knee she toys with his balls, which are visibly swollen and bruised. This makes Jessica super happy. Hope her friend can hold out for the next clip! Release Date: May 12, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Swimmer Missy Rhodes Spanks Coach​

Swimmer Missy Rhodes gets a visit in her dorm room from her coach, he grabs her bottom. She tells him that all the girls on the team have been complaining about his groping and that he will either get reported or let Missy handles the discipline, which is his choice. She spanks and paddles him hard!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy is Your New Step-Mommy​

"What can I say. I fell in love with your daddums while you and I were dating. Aww, don't be a crybaby. We can still have our own special time together. I'll be coming into your room every night to tuck you into bed. Step-Mommy Missy has her own special method of settling naughty boys down. After I rub your little nubby with lotion and ointment, you can ask me for permission to make a cummie. But you have to call me Step-Mommy Missy, cause I'm not your girlfriend any more. When I tell you to Make it for Step-Mommy, you're allowed to make a nice little cummie for Step-Mommy. Then, after I wipe up your mess, I'm gonna powder your little peanut and lock you into the chastity tube Step-Mommy got for you. You're going to be in chastity all the time for Step-Mommy Missy. Because I know what a bad boy you can be. Time for beddy-byes, little man. Pull down your PJ bottoms and show Step-Mommy Missy your little solider..."

allietop

Legs Lover
Jun 20, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Mistress Missy - What You Deserve​

Mistress Missy stars in a 15 minute POV scene. She is going out and belittles you before showering and then lays down the law while you are beneath Her. She informs you that you are the weakling in the relationship and She is going out on a date. Before She goes you will be beneath Her as She sits in the toilet chair ordering you to guzzle Her nectar.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

How Princess Missy Turned You into a Panty-Creaming Wuss for Life​

“Remember the day I caught you with a pair of my cute lace panties wrapped around your sputtering little pecker? Remember what I did to you? You haven’t been able to cum without thinking of me humiliating you in my panties since. And now you’re about to relive that emasculating nightmare all over again, panty-dork…” Release Date: January 21, 2015

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Jessica All Pain and No Fun for You​

Jessica was asked to do another topless clip during the shoot and it turned out great. It gave her the opportunity to provide visual stimulation as well as the visual pain. He is not allowed to touch, but Jessica can touch him in ways that will make the strongest guys cringe. She taunts him with knees and kicks. She lands ferocious kicks from behind that made our jaw drop when we saw them. She was brutal in this one. And she had a good time doing it. Her partner pleads for less ballbusting but she denies him that request. She only grants him more pain for the view he enjoys. This is one of her best performances yet! Release Date: May 20, 2012

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Your Slutty Girlfriend Missy Becomes Your Teasing 'Step-Dommy'​

“I know I’ve been a bad girlfriend to you, flirting with other guys and teasing cock. But I’m changing my ways. I just got engaged. To a guy who’s mature, rich, and much more experienced in bed than you. Can you guess who? Aww. Don’t cry. I was a bad girlfriend, but I know I’m gonna be great as your MILF…” Release Date: January 12, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Ashley Fires, Missy Rhodes, and Sadie Holmes - Rent A FriendBot​

Sadie has been trying all day to find a girlfriend that wants to go to a concert with her tonight. But it seems everyone is busy! She sees an ad for the HRX Corporation's new Rent-A-Friendbot program. She calls the number and speaks to a customer service rep. She finds out all the details and makes an appointment. She has always wanted a couple of girlfriends that were available to her every whim. Ones that weren't married or had and could go out any night she wanted. She was very excited with the idea of her new robot BFF's! Sadie will soon learn that these androids might be more then just her new best friends! They just might be her new BFFWB!!! (Best Friends Forever with Benefits)

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

How Missy Destroyed Your Confidence with Girls Forever​

“Do you remember what I did to you back in school to demolish your confidence with girls and turn you into the pathetic, intimidated ‘Missy jerk puppet’ closet sissy you will always be? You’re gonna relive that experience with me tonite. And then I’m gonna finish you off exactly the way I did back then…” Release Date: November 7, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy Rhodes - Take That Cock (Complete Movie)​

Mistress Missy is breath taking as She spends 84 minutes breaking Marco's will. Fans of Her perfect size 5.5 feet will rejoice as She terrorizes him with Her little pink toes. Trample, ball kicking and foot domination lead off as he is hog tied then released to receive Her kicks. He is bent over the and solidly fucked before She follows it up with the giant black dildo. He gets a chance to relieve himself as he is belittled under Her feet. Total control from one of the most beautiful young Dommes alive. You are kneeling in front of Mistress Missy now. She dominates you in a humiliating one-on-one point of view for five minutes. You worship Her stockings and heels and lay beneath Her as She stands over you and shows you how She will smother you under Her pussy. She turns and Her perfect ass is over your face now and only a thin layer of nylon separates your face from Her fragrant ass. Next She has marco laid out hogtied and he is obliged to worship Her shoes and kiss Her pretty pink toes. She takes Her shoes off and carves scratches in his back with the high heels while She sits on his head. Mistress Missy carves deep scratches into marco's back with Her high heels as She tells him to look at Her pretty pink toes. She frees him from his hog tie and climbs up on him like a door mat. Moving behind She kicks his legs wide apart and kicks him in the back of the balls several times. Really enjoying Herself now, Her perfect little sized 5 ½ feet trample all over the submissive. She drops down to give him a light spanking then stands for more ball kicking. She orders marco to flip over onto his back. She positions Herself over his face and uses him as a human spittoon, dropping long strands of Her delicious spit down his throat. Time for more trample as She climbs up on his front and walks on him like a carpet. She moves the chair between his legs and sits down. Her tiny feet beat a tattoo on his cock and balls as they mash and kick them with Her nylon covered feet. Non stop verbal humiliation as his cock is dominated beneath Her tiny feet. She stands him up and ties a length of nylon around the tip of his cock and then strings it between his legs for a leash. She pulls it tight behind him and kicks him several times, very hard, in the back of the balls. She moves to get a pair of beige pantyhose and hands them to marco, ordering him to put them on. She moves to get the vicious quirt and begins to whip him as he tries to put the pantyhose on for Her. She slashes his back and ass as he cries and squirms, finally able to get his panthyhose on. Next his arms are strung up to the ceiling and his legs are spread very wide in the spreader bar as She whips his chest. She beats his front red and then produces the wooden cane. She shows it to him and tells him he is in store for a solid caning as She begins to strike the front of his thighs then moves around back and takes aim at his helpless, nylon covered ass. The slave is starting to suffer under Mistress Missy's cane. She moves to pull his pantyhose down and resumes beating his ass. Red welts start to appear as he dances around, amusing Her, as She hits him harder and harder. Her cane splinters on a huge strike and She is not happy, telling him his ass has broken Her cane. She moves to put on a huge strap-on as She stands in front of him telling him what is next in store for his worthless ass. She picks up the cane and resumes his corporeal punishment, the strap-on dangling obscenely between Her thighs. Mistress Missy finishes tenderizing slave marco's ass with the wooden cane and cuts him down. He is obliged to orally service the huge cock dangling between Her slim thighs and starts to suck the huge dong. She orders him to sit and climbs up on his thighs. Grabbing the back of his head She face fucks him with the dildo until he begins to choke and gag on the huge rubber cock in his mouth. Some great oral domination and then he is moved over the and She lubes up his ass and give him a prostate massage, Her tiny fist slipping in and out of his whore hole. A super erotic treat for strap-on fans starts as Mistress Missy slips the enormous dick into marco and comes up on Her tip toes to begin to fuck him. She leans in and starts out slowly but quickly picks up speed as She buries the enormous rubber cock in the slave's ass. Holding firm to his binding She fucks him hard. Hot now, She removes Her top and fucks him topless, Her perfect breasts bobble as he squeals and moans from Her thrusts. Lots of great strap-on action by a topless, pantyhose clad, exquisite Mistress. More great strap-on in this clip as a topless Mistress Missy goes all out in ravaging marco's asshole. Perfect breasts bobble and She stays up on Her tip toes driving the cock in and out relentlessly. She pulls the huge strap-on out of his gaping hole, makes him kiss and thank the cock that fucked him and puts Her high heels back on. No rest for him as She moves to insert the gigantic black dildo. Laughing She gives him half of it and begins to move the gigantic torpedo around inside his ass. Back and forth She stretches his hole out and attempts to jam the entire cock in. The gigantic black cock is buried in marco's ass as Mistress Missy swings a leg up and straddles his back. She rides on his back, insuring he cannot move and jams the black cock in further. Her weight compresses his internal organs and he groans as the cock in his ass feels even tighter. She canes him as She fucks him and then pulls the big dildo out, slick with his ass juices, and makes him kiss and thank the cock that She used to split his ass open. She orders him to lay on his back and lick the bottom of Her high heels clean while he masturbates for Her. She removes the shoes and Her tiny feet dance on his face as he begs for permission to release. She grants him that privilege and he shoots a big load as She watches. She smiles and tells him to clean up his mess and walks off. Release Date: 08/17/2011

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Missy Makes You Humpyfuck Your Pillow​

Missy teases you about the way you love to load up her cute girly panties with your disgusting loser pigsnot for her. Once you admit what a sad little creep you are, Missy commands you to cum for her in an even MORE humiliating way: by making you hump and dork-slime your pillow. Missy laughs at you and gives you a cum countdown before making you sleep with your face mooshed in your mess. Release Date: December 9, 2011

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Jessica Ballbusting Interview​

Jessica is brand new and she is exploring her ballbusting fetish. She tells us about one of her first experiences when she was younger and she contrasts that to her first filmed ballbusting shoot. Then she talks about her favorite way to kick, footwear and how she likes to dominate men. She is a real ballbuster in the making and you can tell that deep down she likes to crush testicles! Her first shoot was really fun so hopefully we can set up another in the near future. Release Date: Aug 7, 2010

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Naked Missy Makes You Help Her Dress to Seduce Your Rival​

“See the lingerie you bought for me? I’m gonna put it on to seduce your rival. You’re gonna watch me dress for him. And you’re gonna jerk your sad little boner and tell me how great I look and how hard he’s gonna fuck me – to make my pussy nice and wet – for HIM… Now hand me my lipstick, dork…” Release Date: June 28, 2013

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Lost Bet Humiliation with Princess Missy​

First, Junior Circuit Champ Missy humiliated you on the tennis court – smashing serves into your crotch. Now that she beat your ass on the court, Missy is gonna beat your ass in the bedroom! Instead of a victory blowjob, you’re going to get a loser spanking. But before Missy takes you across her bare thighs to thrash you, she’s going to taunt and tease you into spitting out all your loser goo into her dirty ankle sock. Pantyface wussy. 20 humiliating minutes. Release Date: December 1, 2011