• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Miss Alika White - Premature Ejaculator Test

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:

I bet you'd love to goon to my amazing body, but I bet you just don't have the stamina lol.
When I'm dressed in a skin tight, super shiny swimsuit, you're likely even more pathetic. I wonder how long you can stroke to me before you blow your load to my delicious curves? Can you even last until the end of 1 single clip?
This is a test. Let's see if you're such a premature loser that you can't resist blowing your load to this clip. If you can't last, you truly are a pathetic premature loser!

Pixeldrain Download:

Bunkr Download:

Last edited:

NeoCreature

Casual
Oct 22, 2022

Inferior Penis Mockery Mind Fuck​

Description:
Whether you have an average sized cock, a disappointing 4 or 5 inch cock or a tiny little micro penis, your cock is inferior to that of a real man. Women have standards. You fall way below those standards. This makes you a pathetic loser who is only worthy of stroking with your finger and thumb to this mind-fucking barrage of mockery. At least your lack of manhood is amusing to women, but that is the only purpose of your cock. You will watch as I tease your cock with what it can never have, mock you, laugh at you and inflict multiple levels of cruel, mocking audio on you. This is what you deserve you small dick loser lol. The 3 minutes of intense ridicule will loop over and over until it sinks in.

This is the original 4k version and afaik not yet shared anywhere (also my first time contributing, so lmk if I fucked something up :pepoLove:).

zeroproject

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 14, 2023

Miss Alika White - Mystery Gay Task​

I’ve had a new idea for a way to make you suck cock, and you won’t be able to stop until I let you. Cock will be filling your mouth for longer than the length of this clip. In fact this clip is just setting you up for your gay brain washing task.
I’m not going to tell you the rules of your task here. While you stroke your cock with another cock in your mouth, I’ll explain what’s going to happen to you. Once you start the task, there will be no easy way out. You’ll really get the feeling that you’re being made to suck cock and can’t stop until you’re given permission.