EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mimisemaan || Miriyam Semaan

When they made their first video together and it was so freakin obvious that she was polishing his knob, I was called some names.

But who still believes they're just "friends" 🙄

Of all the content creators she can work with in Québec, Canada, she HAS to travel to the US twice in a short span of time just to film some content? Fuck that, she's filming good content because, objectively speaking, that dude is talented, but women will go really far just to get railed by a good dick.
She do also have a somewhat history of being a flirt even in her relationship especially online, she did it with someone a few years ago on discord with some guy idk if he was a close friend or what. That’s just from what I’ve seen tho so my opinion.

Also funny how evidently he has post notifications of her on, and her fiancé seems to ignore it.

So made a post like this before the 3 month data loss, doing it again.

I'm going to go with this woman is working hard to pass an image across or fun and flirty because it sells. Also content creators act close all the time, partly for keeping a good networking link, partly because the diehard fans (who pay money) will sub/buy from the co-creator if they're "close". We also have seen so many creators get drops in subs/ hate & threats etc when they reveal partners, so as a business move that's a flag.

Women will go really far just to get railed by a good dick.

I know we're on a free leaked content site, so I hardly have the moral high ground. But for real, this is just sexist. Some women may be all about it, but not all women. I'm not gonna pretend I know her well enough to say if she is or isn't sex obsessed, and heck anyone who's reading this may have been surrounded by sex obsessed women all their lives to form that opinion. But, it is sexist.

Of course, as much as I'm free to write this, anyone is free to disagree with me! I'll be here polishing the white knight armour I've been told I own.

Back
Top Bottom