EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mimisemaan || Miriyam Semaan

Lol on her fanfix, she was complaining about how people were asking for more ass and skin and how need to respect what she's comfortable with. Always thought that she wanted to but her dude was being weird about it.

Ever since she started working out more, I feel like she's feeling herself more and wants to flaunt it. I'm all for it haha..I hope someone was able to get pics of her from the back
Her fanfix and all the clowns who actually support her on it,deserve to get scammed as shes already scamming hard. For the ammount she charges now and for some shitty PPV of 20-30$ wall post that includes few pics that are actual hardcore shit its a fucking joke. On her patreon for 1 price for a whole month subscription she was posting loads of ass and feet pics but now she started scamming hard and somehow theres still people supporting her and defending her. So at this point get what you deserve.

yeah the entire con when I saw her I just couldn't do anything other than stare at her incredible ass doing multiple poses, I did not manage to take any pictures because, like I said before, way too many people would have saw me lol sorry guys :ShyBoner:
Ha gotta take panning video next time.

Not sure about the slut era. Even tough her body has became more toned, therefore she gained confidence, she has showed less and less skin/lewd poses.

In order to see her do more sexy stuff, even more hardcore than what we used to have, her fiancé will have to cheat on her. Like most girls, it will shake her whole convictions core, she'll want revenge and will post some insanely sexy shits just to make him regret lol

Oh yeah, few weeks ago she teased it too and didn’t do it when a fan asked for it, and now she’s the one bringing it up, whole slut era is truly here

10000529867683e0fef43712c4.md.png

Judging from all the gifts, seems guys been enjoying the ass and trying to get more outfits for her

Not sure about the slut era. Even tough her body has became more toned, therefore she gained confidence, she has showed less and less skin/lewd poses.

In order to see her do more sexy stuff, even more hardcore than what we used to have, her fiancé will have to cheat on her. Like most girls, it will shake her whole convictions core, she'll want revenge and will post some insanely sexy shits just to make him regret lol

That would be ideal best case scenario. But I can also see her cheating / leaving the more she collabs and gets more famous.

IMG_941563801e134e36074f.md.jpg
She defo fucked him and he got left hypnotized, post notifications 😂. Also prob means nothing, but her fiancé removed her from his bio
Wait really? I forgot his insta to see. I knew she had a wild side, but this would be extra wild.

Wedding probably already happened, lets be real who's letting someone as fine as her go. Probably just keeping him off her public socials.

End of the day, her sexiness sells so she's upping that on her posts to hook more people. Plus the "chance" of being able to get with her keeps guys subscribed, and if she shows she's taken then her followers will drop. Smart business moves!

Mimi and Noah again😂, doing a convention together
When they made their first video together and it was so freakin obvious that she was polishing his knob, I was called some names.

But who still believes they're just "friends" 🙄

Of all the content creators she can work with in Québec, Canada, she HAS to travel to the US twice in a short span of time just to film some content? Fuck that, she's filming good content because, objectively speaking, that dude is talented, but women will go really far just to get railed by a good dick.

Back
Top Bottom