EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Mimisemaan || Miriyam Semaan

Inverness

Superfan
Jan 18, 2024
Discussion Thread for Twitch steamer and TikTok star Miriyam Semaan. Talking more about her content, personal life and things not covered in the content thread.

Her SC Content Thread: Link

Her Instagram: Link
2nd Account: Link

Her TikTok: Link
2nd acct: Link

Her Twitch: Link

Her fanfix:Link

----Stats----
Born: Feb 11, 1997
Sign: acquarius
Birthplace: Laval, Canada (near Montreal)
Ethnicity: Lebanese and French Canadian
Languages: English, French, quebecois, Arabic
Hobbies: gaming, anime, piano, dance, ice skating, weight lifting, drawing
Sexuality: Straight
Marital status: In A Relationship <Maybe Engaged?>
Profession: Cosplayer, Gamer
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: ????
Body type: Toned/ slender
Measurements: ???
Bra/cup size: B cup (34B?)
Boobs: Real/Natural

10000469054414dfa011533f1b.md.jpg

Previously we had been chatting about how she was potentially engaged but how her posts with Noah put into question if they still were.

Saw this on her story a while back and seems her dude is still there and at the shoots

Previously we had been chatting about how she was potentially engaged but how her posts with Noah put into question if they still were.

Saw this on her story a while back and seems her dude is still there and at the shoots

Yeah and she posted him on his story few weeks ago, although there’s a chance he brought himself along to make sure Noah wasn’t piping 😂

2 events I’ve seen her fully covered and now she shows it all off 😭

IMG_6988dbebd03c526a7af5.md.jpg IMG_6987ff7bd84d61e8b639.md.jpg

Lol on her fanfix, she was complaining about how people were asking for more ass and skin and how need to respect what she's comfortable with. Always thought that she wanted to but her dude was being weird about it.

Ever since she started working out more, I feel like she's feeling herself more and wants to flaunt it. I'm all for it haha..I hope someone was able to get pics of her from the back

Lol on her fanfix, she was complaining about how people were asking for more ass and skin and how need to respect what she's comfortable with. Always thought that she wanted to but her dude was being weird about it.

Ever since she started working out more, I feel like she's feeling herself more and wants to flaunt it. I'm all for it haha..I hope someone was able to get pics of her from the back
with the amount of people that were there, I couldn't get a pic without looking like a freakin creep in front of everybody lol

Back
Top Bottom