Discussion Milkwarmy Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Show me proof and dissect how he's abusing angles. There's 2 other femboy's that I know of that have asses like this that haven't even been named and that's Playboyzach and poundcake.

While Poundcake doesn't have the small waistline, he has a massive bubble butt and Zach does too with the waist line. Neither one of their asses are fake or injected.

What do they have in common with Milkywarm? They're also short. Bubblebumbutt is the only one that is average height that is sporting a massive donker too, but I already mentioned him and it's pretty well known that BBB doesn't have a fake ass nor an injected one.

draaake

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
dude you have to be delusional first of pbz obviously has a fake ass im not even gonna entertain that argument lol. bubblebumbutt? when have you seen him without him bent over or an arch back? NEVER! any dude with meat on his legs will look thick bending over or in a doggy position, just go to your local gym. Poundcake is the only one that is actually maybe thick, but again we only see him bending over/doggy or arched back, all these positions will make any male with meat on their legs look thick even me! Proof that milkywarm is fake? easy!
These are screenshots of him before he presses his thighs against his other leg with all his might to make them appear bigger.
Of course he is not skinny since he is short and works out, but as i said ANY dude with any meat on his legs can look thick with angles. Just look at the guys at your local gym (no homo!)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

joebj3rz

Casual
Mar 20, 2022
This thread is hilarious.

He might be intersex but clout chasing by identifying as male and appearing fem

Reactions: obed_

Nzwim

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
What u guys think's about the last photo that he or she (we dont know lmao) post on twitter? In my opinion, there's no bulge

Reactions: Mason51234

Johnny208k

Lurker
Nov 14, 2023
He’s stated before that the reason why he doesn’t lift his baggy shirt up is because of his balls. He only uses pads in cosplays. You guys forget that wearing a baggy shirt and some bootyshorts isn’t “girly clothes”. There a ton of guys who wear leggings to tight shorts. If you guys go to his discord he’s actually a chill person. You guys are making assumptions, If he edits his body look at his recent video there’s a video of him tightening his shirt and touching around his waist. Even if he abuses angles he still has a decent ass

Mason51234

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 31, 2022
"He’s stated before that the reason why he doesn’t lift his baggy shirt up is because of his balls."

Bro everyone knows that and I already stated that on page 3. He got to cover his cock and balls in the gym and in public so people outside wouldn't judge him and believe he's 100% normal female.

Also as draaake mentioned he clearly edits his pics and abuse angles to make the ass appear bigger. We still don't know he's a he or she despite claiming to be a guy because we can't see the bulge in the recent pics.

Nzwim

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
It's very specific that in every photo he or she uploads, the front is either covered or barely visible, like you're saying that you are a man, but you hide the front of you because you dont want to people to know that you are a guy? Dafuq

Reactions: Mason51234