Discussion Milkwarmy Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

JarJarKinks1

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 21, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Jebby is right ^^ I think he purposely kept them up longer, here are the screenshots of what he said incase he deletes them or they aren't archived on his page
It includes that he wants to stop doing cosplay content because he doesn't like how much he sexualised himself because of a breakup and after all the discord craziness

imagef4a526cb62f13fcc.png

imagef0347ba706f0e2fa.png

Hopehope01

Tier 1 Sub
Dec 5, 2022
This has probably (most definitely) been discussed already but am I wrong in thinking she’s a girl and plays it off she’s a guy for the extra attention? Like some of her cosplay seem like it’s her impossible for her to tuck if she had one but I might be wrong

Bisexual

Fan
Dec 12, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I hope not, plus admitting it would be dumb as fuck. It's a rare sight to see a femboy with a body like that and finding out it's been a way to get clicks/clout the whole time will ruin everything. That'll ruin their internet presence because they built their popularity from being a thick ass Asian boy. :PepeWhy:

Reactions: Dark Samurai

qwerty235

Tier 2 Sub
May 26, 2022
He’s a dude. I don’t know why yall can’t swallow that pill.

“Why won’t he show his bulge”

For the same reason many girls happily post bikini pics, Club outfits, Coachella outfits, or even cosplay pics on social media, but would NEVER post a picture of their Camel-Toe. Personal values and limits.

many are willing to show off things like their Torso, cleavage, Butt, etc. but the “private” parts are something many are reluctant to show. Plenty of women show off their bodies but not that part, idk why it’s so hard to believe a dude could have similar personal values as them. You can see a bunch of them on this website, and they’re literally selling their body for money.

Also once he shows off his bulge, he starts crossing over from sexy or even cute cosplays (back when he was posting them), to post more akin to something you’d see on the hub. Many people want to stay far away from that line.

Y’all would rather believe that a woman got surgery to permanently alter their voice to post videos as a guy that looks like a woman? All that to not monetize his body in any way? Just to end up deleting most the cosplays anyway? Permanently altering his body and spending money on expensive surgeries for absolutely no reason?

Idk if yall just can’t accept that you’re not a straight man anymore and have gay homosexual desire for a man, or if it’s something else.

Also his voice isn’t THAT deep, It just sounds VERY far from femininity. There are many women with deep or even raspy voices that sound way more feminine and ladylike. He just sounds like a man. Similar to the voice of a drag queen imo. Just not anywhere a natural women’s voice, even a deep one.

Y’all probably think the moon landing is fake too:KEKWlaugh: