Simp Chat Mikayla Demaiter - Discussion thread

Nov 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Huh... Explains why she is sometimes nice to me on her mikayladvip page and sometimes makes awful comments like "keep your words to yourself".

Damn shame :( I don't think she as a person is like that. As for the agency that took over handling her profile, man... that sucks. But explains the sudden shift in communication I've experienced recently (past month or so, on the FREE profile and this one I bought for only one month).

Pete Wisdom

Tier 2 Sub
Aug 12, 2023
[/QUOTE]
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The agency has been running her account for at least 2 years. What changed is that they turned off the comments on her page and most of the other Verge girls pages because of subscribers arguing on her page abiut the chatters and her content. One subscriber got really angry when he found out that it wasn't really her that he was chatting with and he made comments about it on her page. He was telling people to not buy anything from her VIP page. Plus, he was mad about buying content that wasn't really what it described to be. He and couple of other subs ended up getting in an argument with other subs who believe it's really Mikayla and was defending her content. The agency turned off the comments after that. That's most likely the probable reason that her subs don't tip as much as used to.

anjei

Fan
Aug 22, 2023
The business model of the agencies has not been to build up the sub base by rewarding loyalty but, on the contrary, to maximise short term PPV income through 'upselling' and 'draining the simp'. This strategy only works if you have an endless supply of new subs to replace those who get disillusioned and leave.
The effects of this on Mik's sub base can be seen in the falling numbers of likes on her VIP posts. Her two birthday posts on VIP this year have so far received well under 100 likes each. By contrast her birthday in 2023 was marked by four posts with around 500 likes each.
Of course some of the difference is because of likes being added over time, but I remember there being 300+ likes on those posts when they first appeared. If we take the number of likes as having some constant relation to the number of active subs, she may have lost well over half of her paying fan base over the last year.

Last edited: