Brazil Bate-papo💬 Miih Cosplay - Discussão

• A partir de agora, o fórum possui as opções traduzidas para o Português do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tópico: SimpCity em Português-BR

ZARAKI.

The beast
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I believe that not far away, she already stopped with patreon because of her graduation.
Just by that decision we can assume that maybe she is heading towards the end of her career as a cosplayer,
and I don't think that in the end she will decide to show more than she has already shown and end up exposing herself that way,
especially since she already said that soon after graduating she will look for work in the area she is graduating,
and in the world we live in today where many companies investigate the history and presence that the person has on the internet before hiring,
if she decides to show even more than she already showed, that would not be something very smart.

Lonely Wolf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
By the way, what do you think that he is now dividing his set into two parts? The first is only the photos and the second is the videos and selfie, it sells them more expensive, when in the past it sold everything in a single version

ZARAKI.

The beast
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think she is doing it now because she is doing a lot more videos, the last ones she released have 18 to 20 videos in them.
Not only that but looks like she is is enjoying and having a lot of fun making them, and with that and the positive feedback she is getting about them she has gained a lot of confidence which has made her feel more comfortable trying new and more naughty things.

For example on Rizu's set, the last set she had released before Yor's.
There are 18 videos in total and some of them she decided to try spicy things.
Like in one of them she is doggy style on the bed while someone is slapping her ass.
And in another she's also doggy style in bed but in this one the camera zooms in on her ass and a hand starts rubbing her pussy from behind as she lifts her ass up.

Basically she's making a lot more content and a lot more naughty content, and that's why she increased the price probably.

Last edited:

Onecony

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
alguém poderia baixar os novos sets que postaram na thread principal e upar em outro lugar sem ser pelo MEGA n consigo baixar por la.

Ajuda por favor 🥺🥺🥺🥺

/

someone could download the new sets that posted on the main thread and upload somewhere other than MEGA I can't download there.

Help please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: aizen275

ZARAKI.

The beast
Mar 12, 2022
I don't know if it's true or if she was trolling me but I was talking to her today and she said she's thinking about doing full nude sets maybe next set, completely uncensored.
She said she showed more stuff on yor set and it sold really well so she was considering if she should show it all now.

Onecony

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
OMG I hope it's true.

i got her hinata set when i get home later i upload it on her thread