Simp Chat Mia G - iammia1 [Discussion]

AttackDog123

Lurker
Jan 3, 2024
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Found this forum today searching for her content because I'm in a situation where I don't want to use OF with my own credit card. Is using a prepaid debit card a better way to go for privacy? I'm borderline obsessed with this girl and her dark-skinned friend,,,,was hoping to get some good content with those 2 together. Any advice greatly appreciated.

HenryKane

Fan
Apr 24, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yes, i was going to post elsewhere regarding this, the person that has been running the messages (or its chat bot and she will answer every so often) sends mislead descriptions and the bundle packs are the ones you cannot trust. When you question it, the response is for them to act dumb and then flirt (this maybe the chat bot thing). If you keep on messaging, then you get a human response. They then tried to make me buy another bundle at a small reduction to make up for the crap they over paid for that had nothing. Now, the content i unlocked is now being sold cheaper and they are offering people a free video if they unlock, which goes to show the bundle was crap and no one else was going for it. In truth, if people want anything from them, demand to see a preview, ask for the run time and make sure it is not a bundle.