Question Methods to download from Private Dropbox?

Skorp

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I did a search before posting and didn't see anything about this so I thought I'd ask the community. Is there a good current way to download from a Dropbox account that has the downloads turned off? I paid for access to a creator's Dropbox and they have all downloads turned off. I can scrape photos just fine but the videos are under the same style of DRM encoding as new OF it seems...turned into .m3u/.m3u8 files. Upon google searching, I found that there USED to be ways that this could be circumvented but all the posts are from years ago and none of those methods seem to work.

I've tried a number of different browser add-ons that claim to make .m3u/.m3u8 files downloadable but the only successful ones so far parse out to a clearly downgraded video than the source quality and output as .TS with no sound file. A few other add-ons seem to be able to separately parse the audio file and give it as a .mp4 with no video. I potentially could stitch together myself the .TS video with the .mp4 audio file for each video just to have a full copy but the quality would be last resort.