MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Melody Marks - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Melody Marks - Discussion Thread

smallwillybilly

Superfan
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
i remember seeing one her tweets where she talked about having her wisdom teeth removed, it p much fucked up her jawline and im sure it had other side effects on her facial structure
ive honestly never seen anyone come out of a wisdom teeth removal procedure looking better, its usually a scam anyway, a dentist told me i had to get my teeth removed on all 4 sides of my mouth so i went to another dentist and this guy was much richer and he was against it he said if it doesnt bother me i shouldnt have them removed, p much saved my life right there

holytitties6969

Superfan
Aug 22, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

My wife had to get hers removed because it was fucking her sinuses up badly. One was so twisted that it was actually perforating the bottom of her nasal passageway. Her parents believe that going to the dentist was a waste of money and never took their kids even for check ups. Well good thing I have awesome insurance, I was only out $175 for all four. She was also very lucky that her sinus healed on its own.

Also her parents have fucked up teeth. They also are pretty well off but refuse to get medical care. Makes no fucking sense.