Simp Chat Melina Goransson - Discussion Thread

Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
People will usually try to present themselves in a calm/reasonable manner to a public audience. They can be the complete opposite behind closed doors. With the stuff Destiny showed and talked about, that relationship sounded like cancer. Glad he grew a pair and told her to fuck off with her ridiculous double standards.

Mar 12, 2022
Kind of? Destiny kicked her out and said he wanted a divorce when she wouldn't cut things off with Mr. Suicide Rizz. Don't quote me on it bc I didn't pay full attention when I was watching the drama, but I think Melina was trying to resolve things/have her cake and eat it too. Destiny wasn't having it since he said whenever any girl he slept with portrayed themselves as a threat to Melina, she'd force him to cut contact with said girl entirely. Melina's behavior in regards to their relationship seems pretty selfish honestly because she had a set of rules and regulations Destiny had to abide by when hooking up with other people, but Melina never applied those same standards to herself. Destiny said he never really cared, but imo if you're going to make someone follow a certain set of standards, you should follow them yourself.

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
melina is only money money money look at twitch if you want to see her old streams you have to be a subcriber of her she is the only woman who does that in my twitch list and i don;t get what men see in her i saw here naked nothing special at all!!!! i put her from my twitch list because dont stand that she almost naked is streaming and twitch is not doing anything about it but she was banned for a few days last week or so hopefully twitch is gonna ban her for life but she already has a account on kick and offcourse youtube

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
if you see the webcam stuff she did she is nothing special in my opinion little breast with large ugly nipples and what i was saying earlier she is only about money everything she does is about money that's why i like her friend ellen better she does something for her money melina only sitting almost naked on a big chair talking about nothing!

rogier53

Casual
Dec 6, 2023
well she isnt by far she isnt i stopped following her on twitch because i was done with her like she always sitting their almost naked talking dumb and then you have dumb people how give her money and subs dont get why people do that she doesn't do anything and in the summer she goes to the water in a swimsuit with her ass sticking out and that's it no not for me i rather watch scambaiters they do something useful for the people!!!

i000

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
didnt she once say she would never show her pussy for content? or is that new stuff gonna be censored even after buying it, lol

Reactions: C.Dot

John_Smith

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 23, 2022
She's in need of money due to the divorce with destiny, her high income lifestyle and the fact that mr suicide rizz doesn't make much money given he's a tiktoker (tiktok pays like shit) thus the chances of her flashing some gash are higher than ever. We need to go bullish on the prospect of Melina pussy in the near future.

captainapollo

Fan
Apr 3, 2022

She won't get much out of destiny as she's signed the papers without contest; He was the bread winner in that couple, she makes some money off lewds and some off twitch but she doesn't get enough numbers there for her lifestyle of holidays every few months and constantly travelling in between.

Cuckerton R. McSuicide doesn't strike me as a moneymaker.

Reactions: Darius