Avoid! Melena Maria Rya

• Thread starter Deleted member 110040
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 110040

0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

So, recently I took up the option of a free 30 day trial on her page, the normal price is around $5 I think from memory. She has been around the game for a while now and has done some good stuff as you will see from her thread in the forum (link below). Her content is mainly solo, masturbation, dildo play and she has done the very occasional bit of stuff with another girl, notably Little Caprice (the video of that is in her thread).

To sum up, there is some content which is not too bad but all the very good stuff is PPV and this is where the problems start. The account manager (I doubt it is Maria) sends out a plethora of messages every day with PPV stuff and the main issue is the same stuff is sent over and over again. Also, videos get sent as bundles so you have no idea what you are buying until you open the message as the accompanying text is usually pretty vague.

Bundles regularly contain several videos which are the same as other bundles already shared. Not only that, the videos in these bundles can actually be found on her wall as free posts ! There are also very regular wall posts with things like "First person to tip $150 gets anything they want". Obviously that is content related shit and you can't take her out on a date and fuck her brains out for $150 - ha ha ha ! But there are people who tip these posts. And a good percentage of the wall posts are "Tip me if...." type stuff.

There is an absolute ton of stuff out there for free featuring Maria and I would advise against spending any money on the OnlyFans account as I think there is some very dodgy stuff going on behind the scenes with it. Just enjoy the content on SimpCity and don't even think about joining her scam !

Last edited: