MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meggii - Discussion Thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meggii - Discussion Thread

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
We didn't have a thread for her on the previous site, might as well have one here

2448x3264_8e5571e4b15901a5e9199335f733b5c7.jpg

Her Content
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I got some extra cash and was planning on snagging one or two of her sets that we don't have. To be clear, this is NOT a call for a pool. I will get them. My question is which ones were you guys looking for. I was most likely gonna get two that come with videos. Any are fine with me, just looking for your opinions.

I'll upload the photos to jpg.church and the videos to Bunkr. Was gonna use gofile but i've seen some people having issues with it.

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'll save you the trouble.

I have the Red Christmas set, the White Lace set, and the Schoolgirl Nipslip set. So go for anything but those.

I only ever uploaded the uncensored versions of the public pics. Cuz let's be honest, if you've seen one Meggii set, you've seen all of em. Only a few pics at a time are actually new and interesting.

dragon_code

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
Meggii is hot AF! But agree, if you have one set, all others are the same. Maybe you can use that money to buy another girl set.

I own those (sorry, some are duplicated in defferent folders, I need to clean up my mega in a single google drive)

I’m planning to share those in the Meggi OF thread but each set for only a week, not all the drive. If anybody want a set, please let me know 😬

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Honestly. yeah. The completionist in me wants to get them but her content is looking a bit samey. That's why I was leaning towards a set with vids cuz then there is some variation. I might also wait to see if any more sets from that big collab come out. I think her hanging out with a lot of those girls who do more than what she does, like animasian, Darshelle and anya, might push her to do more. She mentioned wanting to collab more so maybe some good will come of that. But at the same time she seems to make bank enough considering she stopped her patreon and hasn't streamed in like a year. Another factor might be what her boyfriend is comfortable with.
What would be perfect is if she started doing more try-ons or any other long vids.
I think I'll wait a bit. Either save up what I have and see what else she drops or go for someone else.

dragon_code

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
I hope so! She needs more collab sets. Sometimes I feel her OF like bait. I mean, her announcements like “the sexiest set I have ever done”, “pussy set” and things like that are false and repetitive.

Lately, I like the content of Rolyat. Even when she makes only budoir without nudes, all her content is high quality!... but the "coolest" sets are also expensive.

Fore sure, wait a little bit and something better will come.

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
For sure. I think she might be falling into a similar rut with a bunch of other girls where they constantly feel the need to say they are "pushing their boundaries" even if all their sets and poses look the same. Her content was moving in the right direction but she might be hitting her limit. At least she isn't one of those girls that constantly sends out 5 photo sets for $15 or a 30 sec vid for $50.
I'm willing to bet this new monster energy set will be more of what we expect. New wig, same poses. I won't jump the gun on anything. Will probably decide later what to do.

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
To be fair to our sexy cinnamon roll, the oral fixation vid from her recent vid is a huge step in the right direction.

Obviously, the point of these OF sets is for people to jack/jill off to, but most non-nude models make it a point to not mention it. Meggii used to be same but has recently been more encouraging with our sexual antics.

Bro, sticking your tongue out with your mouth wide open is just asking for a cum tribute.

And if that is her limit, I'd rather just move on. Plenty of fap materials with better content out there.

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She's definitely gotten more comfortable with her OF since she's started, and it's evident through her sets and their descriptions compared to some of her older patreon sets. It's good to see the oral fixation, and iirc she's mentioned being into petplay and having other kinks she's yet to explore.
I think what would be perfect is if she took a page out of some other girls and did something like an implied masturbation set or vid. We might not be able to see much, but the teasing would be heavy. Bukkitbrown did one for last year's valentines day. All she did was make a video out of a still image and audio of her with a vibrator, and it was great! But even this might be a stretch.
Meggii definitely isn't the type to play coy and pass her OF as an "art" platform, and all she has to do is embrace the lewdness even more. She has it in her to make banger content.
These next few months after the big collab are gonna be big in seeing whether she fully embraces the lewdness like a lot of those girls or stays where she's at.

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
What're you guys' thoughts on the set preview?

She's as hot as always, but giving away the long vid for free means the set is one vid short. And its not like she'll dress up again and add new content. Kinda feel like pulling a fast one.

I feel like this next set will make or break her image going forward. Either she commits to the lewd to accommodate the new support or she stays on her lane and disappoint both old and new fans.

Reactions: Ppookkmm and Lucian

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Tbh I feel like this sets gonna be par for the course. 30 some photos with only a short vid or two. Priced somewhere between $25 to $40.
This is her standard formula, and I don't believe this set is gonna change it. It's honestly a shame, but it makes the most sense for her. She has a loyal enough following, which brings in cash.
What sucks is that it seemed like she wanted to try being lewder but things keep holder her back. When I was looking over her sets to see which ones we didn't have I came across a poll I forgot she ran asking what content people wanted to see, top of which being a shower set. Shibari (japanese bondage) was also on there. Either her or her boyfriend didn't feel comfortable with it or some other reason stopped it from happening. Also saw a post she made saying she can't use the ball gag she had because of a medical condition. A missed opportunity but one that can't be helped.
I hope I'm wrong tho, and she gets lewder. But looking at it from her perspective, she might not need to. We'll see either way once it drops later.

Edit: The set dropped and I'm cautiously optimistic.
On the one hand, 4 vids, 33 photos for $23. Description says she goes down to panties and pasties. One vid is oral fixation related, another seems stripping related. She also mentioned she's been working out and squatting more, which is always a plus.
On the other hand, not sure how long the vids are. Pics will probably be more of what we expect.
Overall I think this one sits roughly with her previous set, which is to say above her norm. Maybe that collab is paying off, but it still might be too early to tell. Summer time is coming up which could lead to even more, but until then we'll have to wait.

Last edited:

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Cautiously optimistic should be our slogan as Meggii fans.

Every time a new set drops, all we talk about is if the next one is gonna be better or not. Lol.

This is strangely frustrating. I know I said I'd rather just leave and fap to another content creator but Meggii is just so intoxicatingly hot. I could never leave.

But at same time, seeing repetitive shit every set is getting old and boring.

Reactions: K4t and Ppookkmm

Ppookkmm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Fr. There are girls pushing out objectively better content, but at the same time there's something insanely sexy about her. She's gotten lewder than when she started, but I feel like her growth has been slowing.
It's like she knows she can be less creative and still get away with it.
Longer standalone videos, more implied sets (be it nude, masturbation, etc), hell even just a video of her taking the bdsm test and talking about her kinks while wearing lingerie would be a welcome change of pace.

aya-ya

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Im guessing here is a better place to ask for this just to keep the main thread for content. But does anyone have the pussy and oral fixation set that can post it.

As for Ppookkmm asking for what sets we have. i had posted the one with minecraft background (dont remember the name) in the old threat that im planning to reupload once im back home.

onceoverandgone

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
But for real tho, I think its safe to assume that Meggii has seen this thread. It's not like this site is super secretive. SEG even has a fucking twitter account.

And when she sees all our wishes, she'd do everything in her power to make sure it doesn't happen.

Ps. Still love you baby! Hope to see some cock in your mouth soon.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: WrangledHog

KaoruKoganei

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
LOL

Guess this is what happens when she has a free to follow OF and no tipps needed to send messages!

Or an indication that she might get a more VIP ish type of account as well?

ME14NPYM_o.png