MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 289 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I mean 1 week ago she said she'd be sending out Japan sets really soon..nothing released.
3 days ago she sent out a preview of a set she took 1 year ago.. didn't release that either.

Aaaaand it's her birthday in a few days, no preview photos released at all.

Instead, Instagram stories about Twitch. I mean surely her VIP subs are cancelling at this point.

If she completely ignores her birthday and doesn't send out the sets she said she would ... Good chance she's moving away from OF after all these years.

Last edited:

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
To be honest I've always joked each year that she'll retire,..but this is now the first time I actually think the retirement message is on the way.

She'll say the OF career is bad for her mental health and just call it quits. She just seems like a broken shell compared to what she was a few years ago. She used to be full of body confidence, enjoying herself but the last year has seemed like a complete chore to her and at times her comments about her body image have been painful to listen to.

Let's see how her birthday post, in 2 days...goes. Would be amazed if she didn't post anything and ignored it

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I joked but I didn't think anyone would actually do this, bravo.

It's from try-on 7 in this link, around 33:35 of the montage is where this happens as she slaps her ass.

Last edited:

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
- 'Hey everyone!! I was gone for a bit dealing with some unfun health stuff, but I'm back and so excited to begin the countdown to my birthday!!'

She posted that Feb 24th.
The countdown to her birthday has gone well hasn't it....it's tomorrow and absolutely nothing at all.

- " good news is I still have lots of shoots that haven't come out yet, so there will still be plenty of photos flowing your way! I have a couple of sets from Japan that'll be out soon! <3333

That was over a week ago, and nothing released at all.

- 6 days ago she sent out a preview of a set she took 1 year ago..
didn't release that either.

Her socials recently are just her constantly talking about playing COD or other games so it's clear that her OF is currently not her main priority right now but it's starting to really look a lot like she is deliberately posting about 'sets she'll release soon' just to keep people and her VIP subs interested and paying still.

She's either had a complete mental breakdown or she is STILL acting out after 'assholegate'

Last edited:

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
It's best not to get super invested at this point as this is who she is. Following her on a daily basis is an exercise in frustration as there's this dichotomy where OnlyFans is what makes her money but she prioritizes other stuff that she enjoys more. We've seen this play out the last 2 years where I'll just take like 3 try-ons spread out through the entirety of the year and a few candid style montage clips. The pro-shot stuff does nothing for me and I'm continually let down when her next update is one because it's all just homogenous.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agreed definitely, this is different however as she is now openly promoting sets that she isn't sending out and also going completely silent in terms of communication fully with the VIPs who pay her. All since cheek spread Christmas .. she has very very thin skin it seems

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I expect nothing and am pleasantly surprised when she does something I like at this point. She stopped being that real adventurous, crowd-pleasing Meg a while back and makes content simply because it makes her money and does so in a relatively safe way even though she's nude. Looking back at 2023 there's very few things I really revisit to the point that try-on I mentioned from 2021 still does way more for me than slow-pan video 127.