MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole | Page 140 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Thing with Meg's OF career is that she only has a few more boundaries she can realistically cross. I think we can safely rule out penetration of any kind, so basically it's a more open snatch or revealing her asshole.

Place your bets... i'm going with asshole first. I mean it's about fucking time, she's been teasing her rusty trumpet for over a year now.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Okay, so like, 2 actual posts for March - birthday set and the RE4 candids. I'm willing to bet 2023 is the last year for Meg, not even sure she'll make it to December, honestly. I think she doesn't need the money, and despite her claims to contrary, I don't think she particularly enjoys doing this work, which if you aren't doing it for either of those reasons...not really any point to it. Add in the anxiety she's mentioned a few times now, and the self-depricating comments she's made in most try-ons that's she done over the last year, I think she's slowly finishing up. I thought she was just slowing down for a while, but that doesn't make sense. When your marketability is how young and hot you are, you basically have to try and make as much money as you can in the shortest amount of time....to slow down now, would be literally the worst business move she could make.

Ted Talk Clubhouse GIF by The3Flamingos

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I actually agree, she's what...36 now? I don't think anyone can hand on heart says she's improving looks or body wise in the last few years. Yep I know that's harsh but like so many, she took a big hit during covid...I don't blame her by the way. I don't see someone who really enjoys her work these days and this month she has posted next to nothing.

She has all but stopped the try-ons, she barely posts candids really anymore.. which are so easy to post it can only really mean she just doesn't want to. If i'm right her VIP stuff has all but stopped?

So surely this has got to be her last year, I mean she'll be 37 next year.. assuming she wants a family or not this has to end at some stage. Or maybe she'll just release one cosplay set per month to keep the bills paid.

That's the problem with an OF career, you have to keep pushing the boundaries to keep the money coming in and I highly doubt she's prepared to go to the next level in order to do that. As said previously, the next level is masturbating, penetration, spreading her pussy or full blown asshole shots. I don't see any of that happening in reality.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Could be that she's creating a cache of content now (when she's still pretty young) to release over the next couple years? That would be weird tho, at least for me. Not sure how I would feel about her releasing something that she shot a year earlier...

Th12

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
main thing is a lot of those professional shoots come with videos that she doesn't edit(also photos aswell) cuz she didn't shoot them, so she has to wait to get a version of it sent to her and then approve them, where as with self shot content she edits and can post it rather quickly like with the candids last month, sadly she seems to be in a professional shoot mode atm instead of doing self shot stuff.

Noodles78

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Ah, we're back to the, "this is her last year" stuff. I remember dudes saying that about last year....

Perhaps she's just posting content when she feels like it? Maybe it's taking her time to create the outfit & sets, then get them photographed & edited for upload? The whole, "you have to push the boundary" stuff is nonsense. Look at one of her closest friends; no nips to this day & Nigri is still going.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Well yes obviously she is posting content when she feels like it, that's how it works. Pro shoots sure it takes time, candid and try-on not so much. The fact she is moving away from the easier stuff to post would imply she isn't really in the mood to do it, especially as her try-on and candid stuff was far more revealing. Again perhaps that's because she doesn't have the confidence to post more revealing at her current weight level. Not having a go at her, I actually like her bigger.

Plus Meg has pushed way more boundaries than Nigri, and does ramp things up over time whereas for Nigri pushing a boundary might involve using 10% less photoshop

Reactions: Tootoo909

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
The point is that she clearly used to like doing them...because she did them and quite often. Now even the candid sets have dried up. No one knows how she feels, this is a discussion thread though so there is no harm in people using it for that, that's the point of it right. If she only wants to do cosplay from now on then great for her especially if people keep buying the sets.

Orange8920

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I just can't bring myself to care about the photo-shoot stuff anymore. I'm sure they're fun for her but the end result is 20 pics and a 2-3 minute video of 2-3 second poses for like $20-25. You get much more value with try-ons and it'd suck if she moved away from them. As far as using stuff shot in the past, she already did that at least once in January. It wasn't a re-post but it was shot the year before.