Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Some extra weight sure but that shouldn't completely change her eye and nose shape. She is photoshopping the basic features of her face in the most recent candids. Bigger eyes, smaller nose.

Makes a mockery of the candid concept if you can't even show your real face anymore. Ultimately I don't care what she does to her face if she makes good content, but she doesn't do that anymore.

For anyone still thinking her new content output this year has been good...

June 6th - Kitchen Candid
May 11th - Hotel Candid
March 29th - Shower Candid
Feb 15th - Valloween Set

That's it.

Last edited:

ripsexyegirls

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
For your own mental health it’s probably best to assume Meg has reached her peak in terms of sexual boundaries. Be happy she went further than anyone expected. Be glad you aren’t a Jessica Nigri fan, who will be teasing “a hint of the shadow of a nipple” until she’s 50.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Agreed. I personally think the Meg we all loved on OF is finished for good. She now basically operates a legacy account, she'll occasionally post candids and maybe a few pro shoots per year but the sexual boundary pushing woman she was... She's gone.

It sucks but at least we got to see the holy grail, a hint of her hairy asshole.

Tootoo909

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
100%. For me it's why the whole "when will she retire" debate is kind of weird....she already did retire, she just didn't annouce it formally. In old my school district, there were a lot teachers who would retire/were retired, that would swing by every few months to sub for a day or two...that's where Meg is at on OF. She's retired and every once and a while, she throws a set out just to let people know she's still alive, and earn enough pocket money for a big breakfast at Dennys. If anyone thinks she's going back to the way things were - no chance, :COPIUM:.

novtwesev

Superfan
Nov 27, 2022

This would be good but the trouble is she’s self-conscious about her “tummy” and won’t bend over or move her body at all because of it. It’s a recurring theme in the try-ons unfortunately. I’ve said it a few times now but no one cares about her “tummy” but her.

lordbipbop

Bathwater Drinker
May 1, 2022
Exactly that, this year it's clear as fuck that she is winding down. Would be stunned if she bothered to continue next year and also, why? The content this year has been the worst it's ever been. Also...she doesn't look 'quite right' in the recent candids. Whether weight loss or illness has hit her hard i'm not sure, but she doesn't look particularly healthy or happy.

Maybe 5 or 6 years of flashing your tits, pussy and ass online for thousands upon thousands of random men to wank over has finally taken it's toll on her mental health, who saw that coming!!

but the rate she's going we'll be lucky to get a couple more pro shoots by end of year and maybe another 3 or 4 candids, and seemingly all moving to the non-nude side of things.

The last real pussy shots we got from new pro-shoots were in FEB!! and they were very tame. Candids are the same, she isn't showing her pussy off at all this year, which is a huge step back. Only ok content this year has come from old sets that she released this year because she hasn't shot enough new stuff.

Last edited:

StoneCut

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
So I'm not the only one then?
I don't know what it is about her face on these last two candid shoots, but something is off.

Is she photo-shopping again?
She almost looks like another person entirely.