MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Maya Higa | Page 31 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Maya Higa

Cduster3000

Superfan
Nov 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yeah she's in this weird spot where she wants to make Alveus as big as possible but is not willing to do actually entertaining streams with other streamers that bring in new people and not mentally able to go the Amouranth way. She's also been insanely inconsistent with the streams and just keeps retelling the same educational stuff to the same audience. Look at these stats from the past 365 days bruh:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I guess the finances are still fine thanks to Wine About It and the charity streams, but she's clearly failing to grow her audience and keep people engaged.

kittyAI3

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 7, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

"she's clearly failing to grow her audience and keep people engaged."

It's funny because that's the one thing that she set out to do.
The whole point of her having her "animal santuary" is so she can teach more about all the positive and negative ecology in the world.

I suppose her doing well with the donation streams is fine for giving support towards charities but the amount of money you're going to make as a influencer is based on how many viewers you have so the less viewers you have, the less money you're going to make.

I think she's going to eventually fail if she doesn't innovate with her content while being consistent with it because at the end of the day, it may be a bit interesting to see a new animal come to her place, it's not very consistent and everyone can see thousands of videos on YouTube already of a person interacting with that animal.

And from what I've seen, she usually only talks about surface level information about the animals she talks about, which isn't that compelling if she wants to give people a really good reason to watch.

I personally love seeing someone be passionate about a specific thing and be able to go into every little detail about that subject but it seems like half the time when people ask questions she doesn't know the exact answer, so I think she should try to reduce the scope of what she talks about so she can create better content in that way.

hvc20212

Tier 1 Sub
Nov 18, 2021
Her goal when she came back was to migrate her viewers from her main channel to the Alveus channel. I think initially it was a success for her, but I have a hard time seeing any meaningful long term growth unless she changes something drastically

Mar 14, 2022
The stream took a backseat ever since the drama shit a year back. Even now it doesn't really matter if it ever recovers fully since her goal with Alveus was always possible without Twitch, her rich parents both work in similar fields so her project was gonna become a reality eventually. Twitch just helped with funding it faster and more independently. So there's now even less incentive for her to actually try with streaming, big part of the blame goes to the mental invalids in Austin that wrangled her into a web of bullshit streamer drama. Robbed us of some good streams, all those Wine About It thigh and armpit shots that were taken from us, gone like tears in the rain. :PepeWhy:

mikepenis1337

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I'm pretty sure she's still in a lawsuit regarding the whole Adrianah Lee thing? I haven't watched Henry Resilient in a while but he covered the whole thing (same guy who covered the xQc/Whale trial case)

That whole debacle pretty much made her a recluse in terms of stream collabs etc., so obviously her numbers were inevitably facing a downward trend.

She seems to be doing fine on other media platforms, and those profiles are growing. It feels like she's trying other alternatives to Twitch because she just fucking hates streaming :KEKW:

AllThemFakes

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
Maya is out of the lawsuit. Judge dismissed all the claims against Maya with prejudice (meaning she can never be sued by Adrianah for those exact statements again)

Reactions: Apustaja.A