Simp Chat Maya Higa

Bomwe

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 18, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She mentioned today having three open police cases I assume for stalkers and being worried about going to events without security. :PepePolice:

I'm not trying to white knight anybody. I am not some saint posting on here after all, but keep the horny shit to yourself. It's one thing to jack off to a girl you think is hot it's another to do some serial killer shit like sending them a video of you cumming. Try to be normal.

Last edited:
May 13, 2022
Just look at BrookeAB recent tweets, they are the type of non-normal/stalkers who are getting police reports put on them. Maya + a lot of other girl streamers have stalkers just like that. Very sad stuff. SweetAnita stalkers are also crazy.

Most big streamers won't attend public events like TwitchCon because of this and why they try to keep their dating/off stream friends and personal life off stream as much as they can. Obvious stuff will leak/get out like the Maya with her bf at Coachella video. Pretty much every girl streamer has an off stream bf, it's very normal and why they don't announce it unless they feel safe to.

As you also said, jerking off to content creators/actresses/models etc is normal/fine, going the next step of tributes and sending them to the creators is very not normal.

Mar 11, 2022
i agree with your last sentence, the people who fucking send their tribs for kicks are ruining shit for the lot of us. but female streamers not sharing their bf's because of stalkers i find a bit funny. it's mostly financial for them regarding appearing single. controlling oilers love their single girls. and not saying people strictly donate to single girls for a chance at them, but it certainly seems as if the people i remember gifting many subs to a particular girl (not maya) just stopped when it was shown she had a bf.

Junejames

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 19, 2022
The part about it being financial is MEGA cap, seeing as farming relationships is some of the most profitable content on twitch... thats literally why maya and miz popped off as much as they did, and their are countless other examples of streamers who profit heavy off being in relationships or relationship batting.