EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat matildem / mati - Discussion Thread

I messaged her and directly asked if her last ppv was her having sex with a guy and if it was full penetration. She read the message and didn't respond. So yeah... scam. But we already knew that.
'she' isnt reading shit.. you're messaging some hairy fat dude sitting in a home office scratching his balls and stuffing donuts in his mouth

she was just on a live for an hour. she did make 200 dollars and was topless at the end for about 12 mins. she did suck on her tits some which was sexy as fuck. I never bought any of her vids as I rarely ever buy any models vids cause most are too short and garbage.

she was just on a live for an hour. she did make 200 dollars and was topless at the end for about 12 mins. she did suck on her tits some which was sexy as fuck. I never bought any of her vids as I rarely ever buy any models vids cause most are too short and garbage.
Only $200 for someone with a body like hers is just sad to see, but it's her own fault. Meanwhile other girls that don't fuck over their subs make over $1000 a stream.

Latest preview on messages, $50 for 9 videos
313x311_e61b7598b7c3a853a1557c01d4f77e28111ccfd6e117a816.jpg

Latest teaser on her story
954x1513_ae85fa3cdc82ef694dbd23a7f0606d9aa0681a4246720860.jpg

So what do we think... it's obviously a scam, but what kind? (choose all that apply)

a) it's not her
b) it's not a guy
c) it's not a real dick
d) there's no visible penetration

So what do we think... it's obviously a scam, but what kind? (choose all that apply)

a) it's not her
b) it's not a guy
c) it's not a real dick
d) there's no visible penetration
a)matilde has a butterfly tattoo on her cheek, so it's not her

Obviously it's a scam. It's always a scam. No matter what she writes, no matter what she sends as a screenshot, it is a scam. Everyone needs to realize this. Even if nothing whatsoever is pointing towards it being a scam, I can guarantee you that it still is.

All roads lead to Rome. All Mati captions lead to scams. This is the way of nature.

Back
Top Bottom