Simp Chat maskedbabedared / sinfulcontract / bunnyaccount / not2tooappropriate / theonlymbd / wantedslut-

Allthedirt

Archivist
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
There are rumors that she is back. And the reason she doesn't have an OF she said is "I would have a a dark cloud over me." whatever that means.

• WaitWhat
Reactions: C.Dot

meemai

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She suffers from anhedonia. I also suffer from this. Anhedonia makes it difficult to enjoy stuff, so keeping an OF would feel like a drag. I guess it would be more inducive to depression, because you don't gain any fun from it, nor do you really care about the money.

Also you have to keep those damn simps happy and stuff, I'm sure she doesn't care about keeping her followers happy. She just gets off, on getting off. She doesn't want some drooling guys that hit her up.

eisna

Lurker
Jun 21, 2022
I know it fits her MO in many ways, but to what degree has it been confirmed that she actually was behind the /u/bunnyaccount account? I ask because (on another account on Reddit of course) I believe that I was actually the one who first raised the suggestion that the two might be related, but in hindsight I'm of course not absolutely sure that I was correct, and there's of course also a dearth of content related to the /u/bunnyaccount identity in comparison to the others. I'm just wondering what proof other MBD watchers have uncovered other than the telephone game carrying my suggestion along.

In particular,
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
is supposed to be a clip of a video of a "dare for a radio station" involving going into a public store in a bikini (all likely a fictional contrivance if the real MBD is behind it) done by the girl behind the /u/bunnyaccount account. (If requested, I can probably find the original Reddit post on Pushshift that I harvested this link from.) In any case, anybody know anything about it? I have some more /u/bunnyaccount related stuff too, including more clips from alleged videos and a "face exposed" pic of the girl (who is obviously fake if MBD is the real one behind it all as she's not Asian).

But yeah, my primary interest here is /u/bunnyaccount, who I was interested in before I thought she might be MBD at all, so I wonder if anybody else has any info.

Allthedirt

Archivist
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Unfortunately there is not a lot to go off of. But I know she has said that she had other accounts just for stories three of which are throwawaydaredagain, 2toofunny, and too2funny. As for bunnyaccount if you go to that folder in the mega you will see some pics I managed to save that were still up and they look like her (possibly before the tattoos or with tattoos photoshopped out). Hard to say 100% but if you have anything even if its just what she posted it would be nice to see. I have been searching for more but its getting harder to find more her stuff.