Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

JW14

Superfan
Apr 28, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She streamed today in a new apartment (looks like an older place with some worn floors and backyard, definitely not a newer build) promising 'weekly' posts on fansly passes, or possibly change to another site depending on what her fansly passes community wanted. She didn't want to do OF cause she said people would expect full nude pics on there. Lots of promises all stream about how she's going to post more often. "I kind a feel like being a spicy bitch again" to directly quote her. Looks like she has quit working out, doesn't have as toned arms or abs from what I remember and looks overall slightly skinnier.

Edit: sorry it was passes. fansly was something she mentioned moving to.

Last edited:

AdIdAsThatIS

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 10, 2022
Fansly is worse than Passes lol! She doesn’t even have to do full nudity on OF. If she just posted a few topless pics and sets, she’d make enough money to not have to work for a long time. Plus, it’s going to take that type of content to get people to subscribe to her again. The fact she was getting so little likes on Passes tells me the number of people supporting her has dropped more than ppl realize.

AdIdAsThatIS

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Assuming she actually does “feel like a spicy bitch again” and starts posting again (which recent history suggests she won’t), she’s going to have to really put in some effort and make some very spicy content. For years she’s done the same content and continuing such content won’t gain my support again. Do some real teasing. Be seductive. Go topless. She gets rich if she does that.

xdestrox

Casual
Apr 12, 2024
A couple of months ago, when she came back to streaming for a bit(like 3-4 streams with an hour of asmr followed by gaming and rambling), she had a stream goal of getting I think $2000 to get a streaming backpack. Newton gave her all the money in a single donation. Never saw the backpack, mention of getting the backpack or an outside stream.
Wonder where the money went?

AdIdAsThatIS

Tier 3 Sub
Apr 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Oh the amount of money she is missing out on is a huge amount. She could even have a Sugar Daddy right now and not have to work unless she periodically chose to, but she’s mentioned in streams of turning down the offers. I’d bet she has also turned down offers large enough to make top OF models jealous just to make private content.

Reactions: dirtydias