• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat maryjleeee - Discussion Thread

Just the 4 pictures? wtf but just cosplay? I don't understand how a woman like that can still keep money in her pocket... unbelievable
I don't pay for her Passes but saw 2 cosplay posts on her Insta. For the sake of those who actually throw $$$ at her I really hope they aren't the same pics...

7 likes and 3 comments in 24hrs on her new post. That’s good! She needs to finally realize that she can’t keep taking money for nothing.
Yeah just had a look made me laugh bet she's pissed :KEKWlaugh: it's obvious what she's doing it's just a bait post to get subs then over Christmas she will say she's too busy to post anything blah blah blah then after Christmas she will say I need to get in shape for spicy sets then won't post in 2 months and the bullshit cycle continues

Yeah just had a look made me laugh bet she's pissed :KEKWlaugh: it's obvious what she's doing it's just a bait post to get subs then over Christmas she will say she's too busy to post anything blah blah blah then after Christmas she will say I need to get in shape for spicy sets then won't post in 2 months and the bullshit cycle continues
2 of the pictures she posted on Passes were also posted on her IG. WTF? That’s basically laughing at your subs.

This thread may be the only REAL attention she gets so she is going to try to keep it going by tripling down on her nonsense. She 1000% reads it cause the one guy from here had to have white knighted and told her....along with a tip

Back
Top Bottom